of     1   

Axiatinc
#209853005Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

Roblox needs multiple of the same site but translated into different languages, so people can go to the site, based on their region/language, and be with more people they can actually play and have fun with. I think this can increase roblox's popularity.If this is already a thing, please tell me and I will remove the post ASAP. Pro's-------- -People that speak one language can easily play with only people who speak their language.(Remember, this is an option to use the site based on your country/language) -May increase the amount of people on roblox. -People can have more fun playing people similar to them. Con's-------- -Country's with lower population or lower networth, may be boring if only some people go to their country's site. -This also could be confusing to some people finding the right country's site. -How will it work?- The person can look up "What is the (Example Country) roblox site?" or it can be on the selection on the sidebar of the main site saying "Other Countries Sites" where they can click it then select a site with the countries initials, then dot roblox then com etc.
chatowillwin
#209853440Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

You do realize that for people who have their browsers or computers set to a different language, when they see a website like this it will automatically ask them "Translate this page?"

of     1