of     1   

therobloxsoldier084
#209885989Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:12 AM GMT

So, I think that there should be this pack that I have mentioned. I know that most of us were being teached by teachers, to learn and study. Like I am doing today, all of us study in schools in different places, our advisers and subject teachers, needs a thing for now, so, here will be the aninations for this pack: 1. Write - this should be writing on glassboards and blackboards for that. Chalks and whiteboard pen ###i###########re. 2. Sit-and-Check - he or she checks something (example: homework, seatwork, test, quiz, projects, etc.) while he or she is sit on the chair. Pen ###a##o included. 3. Type and Compute - he or she is computing the grades of a student (he or she can sit or stand, any of the two) to make sure that the student is doing well. Computer is not included. 4. Speak (he or she cannot speak, but it is just demonstrated) - he or she has the microphone on, then speaks to other teachers and / or students. Microphone is not included. 5. Award him / her - he or she awards students during an event to give him or her the award he or she has obtained. 6. Walk and Speak - he or she walks while he or she is saying something to the students so that the students will learn something. Well, that animations is already done, those are the things that I have thinked off. So, please put down the comments below what you would like to post. Thanks. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#209886050Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:15 AM GMT

Come on, hashtags?! Here are the tagged words: "is" "also" "included" "is" (2) "also" (2) Come on roblox, stop censoring our words. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)

of     1