of     1   

James_Stukov
#210015991Saturday, February 18, 2017 9:57 AM GMT

★☆★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★☆★ "Make Change, Vote for us!" ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ Hello Fellow Citizens of FUSA! My Name is James. I was part of FUSA Since it had 7 Members, and I never regreted joining it. I am Running for Th###residential Office, because I want to improve FUSA In many different Ways. I hope You will vote for me! ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ Index: I: Why are you Running? II: What will you Change? III: What Party do you Support? ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ I: I am Running, because I see FUSA Is getting inactive. I want to change that and make FUSA Bigger and way more active. I will start making Ads, and Spend Robux on them so We can make FUSA Grow Even bigger! I also had alot of Experience as Senator, Supreme Court Member And Vice President of The United States. (Different USA Genre.) ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ II: Like I said before, I will fix The Activity in FUSA And also the amount of Members we have. I will also higher ### Emplyoment rate by hiring new Directors(Old Directors may stay in their Office, if I like their work.) I will get more people to Join Different Departments, and I will also Hire more Goverment Officials like, Senators, Supreme Court Members and More. ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ III: I support ### Democratic Party for many different Reasons. ### Democratic Party, helps ### people. I will make sure, everyone will have equal Rights, and nobody will be abbused by Corruption or such. Together with the Democratic Party, FUSA Can grow even Bigger! My Vice President will be Lutfi2070. He was my Former Deputy Director in The NSA. I chose him, because of his past Experiences as Supreme Court Member and Chief Justice. (Different USA Genre.) I think he will be the fittest for the Office. ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★ I hope you will Vote for me in The Elections! Here you can Vote###############################################################################ove the (.) If you have any Questions, just PM me! #James4POTUS ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★

of     1