of     1   

sylveonisreallycool
#210060746Saturday, February 18, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

Keep in mind these are all my opinions and if you disagree tell me what you think I did wrong so I can improve. Thanks! 1st. Mississippi River kings (2-0-0) Obvious that they would take 1st place, with a bunch of rnhlers/close too rnhl players many believe (like me) that its unfair and some of those rnhlers should not be allowed in jhl. This team stacks up offensively and defensively 2nd. Flagstaff 66'ers (1-1-0) You might disagree that I put them too high but with recent signings of mrtaveon this team looks like it might be a playoff team (then choke in semi finals). They could make minor improvements but other than that they are pretty good. 3rd. Utah grizzlies (2-0-0) All though it looked like they would be last place they have good goaltending and above average defence and offence. Keeping it up might secure them a 3rd place. 4th. Montreal blazzers (1-1-0) The #### that expected to be horrible, is kinda proving wrong. I know its my te## so I'd be biased without me even knowing but with signings of epicly, barons and a lot more this team looks like your average team. 5TH. Connecticut whalers (2-1) Whalers have won every game they played fully, the loss being a FFT. Having a FFT this early isnt good so they might wanna try to have their team be much more active. If they prove they can be active this might be a top 3 team. 6th. Orlando Otters (0-2-0) I actually thought this would be a top 2 team but they have not won a single game? Kinda confusing but if they can play as they are expected too they would gain up in rankings. 7th. Houston Aeros (1-2-0) The####b#######h#### ###os is that they don't have above average anything, so they are where I expected them to be. Goaltending did get better with nasty but other than that this team is not very special. 8th. Alaska aces (0-2-0) Nothing much to say but this team is a below average team. This team can obviously be better but nothing much to say.
SL0V4K
#210060923Saturday, February 18, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

career JHLers ROFL!
sylveonisreallycool
#210061119Saturday, February 18, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

:(

of     1