of     1   

Waaax
#210069895Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:30 AM GMT

(Spaces inbetween names are because of the filter) 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕: Draft C urtis S amuel with their early second round pick (1st round pick traded to Tennessee). Wide receiver is a massive weak spot for the Rams, so they need to fill the void. The offensive line is terrible too, so draft linemen with the later picks. 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖: Draft a WR in the first round. Rams will likely have a high pick, so they will have plenty of I would like to see them draft Christian Kirk if he enters early or someone like Dante Pettis. This isn't shaping up to look like an amazing year for wide receivers in the ###ft, but Christian Kirk would still be a stud. tud. In the second or third round, the Rams should draft a QB like A ustin A llen to allow some breathing room for QB options. Quarterback depth is also a pretty urgent need for the franchise. Draft more linemen in the later rounds. 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗: This depends whether or not Jared Goff is successful or a bust. I think we will be able to tell by the time 2019 rolls around. If Goff doesn't work out, use the first round draft pick on a quarterback. L amar J ackson seems to be the top option as of now, but I don't know if that would work for us. It would make sense for the Rams to draft a more pass-happy quarterback, considering that by this time we'd already have a lot of studs in our receiver core. Also, I think Gurley will be well utilized by 2019 with the new coaches, so either players' running ability would be put to waste. Options for passing quarterbacks include Josh Rosen, J osh Allen and Jake Browning.

of     1