of     1   

pikachulover001
#210163301Monday, February 20, 2017 12:30 AM GMT

When we are playing on games that require gear or use gear, we have alot of variety when it comes to going against other people with types of gear, some of which are VERY unbalanced and unfair to play against or gear that is too underpowered, such as old and un-revamped gear Like the ROBLOX classic sword which is generally underpowered in most situations. Other gears that are extremely strong and versatile such as Darkhearts, timewatch, crescendo and rainbow magic carpet. I will list some prime examples that the greater gears are capable of doing, The darkearts capable or regaining HP with its very fast kill time and extra HP, ### timewatch capable of nullifying Near OHKO moves by Removing statuses and healing you (depending on ### damage that you take) the crescendo by far the most BROKEN and unbalanced item in the game, capable of OHKO homing move, rewarded for kills (regen and even more regen with every kill) Special attacks and lingering particles that OHKO, ### rainbow carpet which gets you out of situations except a trail leads behind you that can determine where you're going. Sadly ### ROBLOX classic sword is capable of dishing out a measly Approximately 28 damage.... That's it? i mean all of these gears can counter it with darkhearts massive damage and regen, time watches ability to nullify Non-OHKO damage and status, the crescendo basically winning every CQC and long range fight with all of its unbalanced abilities and the rainbow carpet acting as a "get out of jail free card" we need more "balanced gear in the future for skilless tendencies that happen within all of us. I do however understand some items have been nerfed (super speed purple potion) but some gears need to revamped, they cant compete to today's standards therefore i think you should either go for items that are balanced, very strong, or all weak for a balanced fight and the sad thing is if you are playing a game that has access to all types of gear someone can simply buy a 650R$ red hyperbeam red laser gun and destory the whole server while some older and weaker items go very high on demand, I understand that they are collectors items & precious to ### economy but ROBLOX, seriously can you please edit ### scripts in some of these gears? There either too weak or too strong something needs to be done about it. -pikachulover001 (First post, Valentine's day 2017)
happypogo123
#210163382Monday, February 20, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

no support they made it like that for a reason
pikachulover001
#210926843Tuesday, February 28, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

HOWEVER, for the 95% of the games that don't use gear, i'm hoping that they'll do some buffs and nerfs, i'm mainly focusing on gears that didn't require robux (such as catalog heaven)

of     1