of     1   

therobloxsoldier084
#210201925Monday, February 20, 2017 10:57 AM GMT

Introduction This improvement will include the information about the rules of conduct, the ToS and the Privacy policy, This means a lot, there would be balance changes to the ###eration system, many players is less duration to the ###, and less players is more duration to the ###. I have read the ###,#### ###es are stated there, including the ###ormation. Information Durations For a duration, each rule has stated that how many days or weeks you will get banned, especially ### rules that are very strict and must not to do. Durations has a specific number of days to get banned, for example, you were banned for scamming, that is 3 days of ban. Every rule, minor rule, major rule, and a very strict rule, should have durations. Here will be it: Inappropriate content - between 1-3 days Cheating, Exploiting, Hacking (also known as Ph######### between 2-8 days, depends on how you did it worse. Scamming (sites) - between 2-4 days, depends on how you posted it too often. Scamming (to people, groups, etc.) - between three to six days, depends on how much you scam. Bullying, Harassing, Hate speech - between 1-2 days Spamming - between 8-16 hours Others - between 2-5 days Addition To The Duration Of The Ban Warnings are also included, but 2 warnings should be 1 ban. Each ban increases up to 20 days until account termination, any rule you violated that is different will not be counted as a warning, but the same rule is counted as a warning. Hours is also included, but may vary on the warnings you have. Most especially that you did a minor offense, that is just a ban for hours. So, here will be the durations for the new system of moderation: -6 hours -12 hours -16 hours -18 hours -1 day to 5 days (it is being hashtagged, some numbers are tagged, so I made this one a bit.) -1 w##k#### ###k####a#s#### ###k##### weeks 2 days -2 weeks 4 days -2 weeks 6 days (the maximum amount of bans you should have, after that, account is terminated.) I know that roblox removed the 2-day and 5-day ban, since before, but I did not notice it. It was in the ToS, but it needs to be re-added to improve. Making the rules slightly more strict (except some rules) This is really a problem, so, so, so many rule-breakers that want to ruin our playing experience here in roblox. Most especially that the new players that do not want to read the rules, but I do know that they are kids. There are some players who got terminated by violating the strict rules, but it was stated there in roblox. No matter what, people should be able to follow the rules. Terminated accounts Terminated accounts that need to appeal for 30 days, after 30 days, they will no longer appeal, accounts will be forgotten there. There should be a little change for that, reactivating your account for real money. That works when if you are logging in your terminated account, then there should be applied to all terminated accounts, paying for real money. Enter all the information what is asked there to re-activate your ACCOUNT, after that, you should be paying real money. The reactivation cost varies when was the account created, old is high price, then new is low price. You cannot pay robux to re-activate your account, that is just an in-game currency. Duration for appealing (e-mails) should be lowered This is a long time, like it takes 8-16 hours, sometimes up to 5 days to get a respond to ### admins. Why? due to amount of request that were being sent by players. This needs a change, slightly making the appeal duration lowered by 1 hour (minimum) and 2 hours (maximum). Result will be 7-14 hours, which will be slightly lowered. Conclusion Making roblox improved to make PLAYERS more engaged to the ###munity, especially to follow the ###es to not cause problems and corruption to the ###munity. Questions and Feedback Should you ask questions regarding this post? Feel free to ask. Please read the post before saying support or no support. Please state your reason why you did not support. Thanks for reading. This is not a complete list. Expect some additions and revisions to this post. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#210202027Monday, February 20, 2017 11:02 AM GMT

So much hashtags, the 4th word of my title got tagged. So, here are THE tagged words: MODERATION THE RROC RROC, THE RULES PHISHING COMMUNITY RULES INFORMATION I made this all caps because it will get hashtagged. Stop tagging our words please roblox! sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#210286652Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:34 AM GMT

Bump. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)

of     1