of     1   

The_Adminstrator
#210260766Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:18 AM GMT

1. GB Packers - It's a pretty easy question in ## opinion. Packers are a stacked them, they have multiple WR threats while on ### other side no one will dare trust them deep. They probably have on of the best deep cores in this league at the moment. Every player on this team will do damage to the opposing team and challenge them to a difficult game. I see the Green Bay Packers going 8-2. 2. Dallas Cowboys - ### only problem with this team is ### QB position. Xephonium ##### ### ## for them if they want to get far in ### play-offs. Although, they have some good WRs to help out Xephonium on his journy. For example, Softable, Pumkinassassin, and Supersayinggoku. I will see this team going 7-3 during the regular season, and I hope the best for them. 3. Detroit Lions - ### Lions have a really good HC named Matthew. He'll make sure this team have a good chemistry as long as winning 60% of their games. The Lions have a extremely good defense, but the one problem with their team is the DEs. They need better DEs to build pressure on the QB which they just don't have at the moment. I see the Detroit Lions going 6-4 4. Minnesota Vikings - ### Vikings have a fantastic team but they're slacking with a good center and QB. I know for a fact that Silencioo will stay at QB and for that I feel like he'll get better through the season. I believe he'll be a Top 5 QB at the end of the season, I know it's a bold prediction but I think it'll happen. While they also have some elite WRs, Jambear01 and Josh. I believe this team will go 6-4 as well but they'll lose to the Lions in which they won't get the 3rd seed. 5. Washington Redskins - This team has a great chance of becoming a play-off contender. They have a probable Top 3 QB on their team named JuicyJamz which he'll carry ### #### ########## ### season to maybe even ### play-offs. ### only two problems with this team is ### constant wide-open drops by ### ######### ### ### lack of deeps. I'm going to expect this team to improve on these factors before the regular season with rookies who have much potential. (iiAmGhxst, Narutosaga12, SPGAnomaly, and Cymontanious). While also having veterans named (pkendall, wasserstrom, WarOnCliff_Jr, and Pridal) I see this team starting off with a strong start at 3-0 but will soon descend to 5-5 at the ### ###t## ###son. 6. San Francisco 49ers - The reason I ranked this team so low is because of their team chemistry and coaching. They have ### talent as a team but they struggle on the field. If Zyked or Universals can get this team together than they'll be a successful team in ### league but I just don't expect them doing just that. With all this blaming on each other it's just pitiful and depressing. I expect this team to go 4-6. 7. Seattle Seahawks - Give a round of applause towards ### worst team in ### •NFL•. Kebow once again tries to head coach a team in this league, hoping for a winning season that he never got to experienced. Although he's just relying on OFLers who won't be active during the regular season since their primary league is OFL. They're going to pay attention to that more than this league. I expect this team to either go 0-10 or get a lucky win and go 1-9. The real question is, who would win? Season 2 San Diego Chargers or Season 11 Seattle Seahawks? Disagree? Make your own. I know I didn't include every factor from every team and didn't study ### players on each team but that was because I was rushing. If I had more time to make this than I would give a valid ranking instead of what I seen and know from memory.
AnimatedDannyo
#210261244Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:24 AM GMT

you didn't have to post this garbage 4 times. ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
The_Adminstrator
#210262642Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

@Animated You didn't have to respond to this garbage.
AnimatedDannyo
#210284951Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:11 AM GMT

well i did deal w/ it tbh ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇

of     1