SagePakkana
#212798570Sunday, March 26, 2017 12:14 AM GMT

Jared "Guys, if we're gonna have to beat this guy without getting caught in his nuclear explosion, how about we make him 'contain' himself by the time we hit his weak point. Don't you saw how durable his arms are?"
SagePakkana
#212804021Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:34 AM GMT

Warhead "Hey! Get serious with me at least a second!" I yell as I circle around the group, unleashing a storm of bullets and missiles. Jared "Everyone, scatter! This dome is already big enough for us to run around." I say and then we all scatter around, avoiding the attacks.
BolramWolffe
#212804028Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:34 AM GMT

Gaige "And how do you suppose we do that?"
SagePakkana
#212804434Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

##### "Trust me, I know a plan." I say and then I hurl myself at a chained section if the dome, which actually stretches like rubber. I would then fling myself towards Warhead and grab him to put him in a lock. Warhead "Unhand me fiend!" I yell as I struggle to break free from his grip, which forces me to retract my arms.
BolramWolffe
#212804627Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

Gaige "Jared what if he explodes?" Please insert coin to continue.
SagePakkana
#212805353Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:54 AM GMT

Warhead I wrap myself up, hopefully to strangle Jared. Jared I immediately get off and kick him to his own bonded chains. He ends up all wrapped up in the process, but then I forgot to hit his head. Warhead I immediately unwrap myself and look at the group for aoment and say "All of you don't know who I am. I am a product of a secret project by the American military to create a 'walking nuke'. Just as I was about to get deployed, my creators' heinous experiments broke out and I was told to eliminate all, but what they didn't know is that they forgot to make me recognize my own creators, and in the process, I've killed them. I was all alone, but then the Noble One came to me and since then, I became the killer machine that I am now." The tip of my nuke head suddenly opens, revealing my revolving rocket launcher and gatling gun. "So what's the summary? AMERICAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!" I yell as I begin to unleash hell onto the group.
BolramWolffe
#212805619Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:57 AM GMT

Gaige She'd dive behind a building wall, "Great job Jared." Please insert coin to continue.
SagePakkana
#212806243Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:04 AM GMT

Warhead "Go ahead, run! There is nothing you could all do to stop me!" Medina "Wait!" I yell as I get in front of the group and use my telekinesis to stop the attacks. I then turn them towards Warhead and throw them at him, causing massive explosions. "Did...Did that work?" I ask, but then out of the smoke, a claw comes out and immediately it stabs me. I didn't have the chance to react, it was sudden.
Nymphiri
#212806279Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:04 AM GMT

Chara (Frisk) A single hit was all that it took. I fell dead quickly, a single HP not getting me anywhere. My lifeless body would sit there for a few seconds. Then it disappeared. Then right at the sparkling object, I was there again, in ones piece, as if nothing happened. I'd blink. The SAVE point was just outside of the chain dome, mind you, so I was out of that mess. "Well, seeing as i'm free of this nonsense, I think I am done for today. See you!" I'd release control on Frisk. Frisk *You have no idea what just happened. *Turning around, you'd see the chain dome. *Seeing the fighting, you'd run to Tori.el, who is leaving a nearby store.
marc12267
#212806416Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:06 AM GMT

WHOEVER IS ON A COMPUTER While you are on a computer, the screen turns into static rather quick. After 3 seconds, three familiar-looking woman, one tall, appear for a split second, before the screen returns to normal.
GearBlade654
#212806910Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

Apoc Xenon He went flying. He was about to slash Warhead, but he got hit and went flying instead, crashing into a wall. He was barely alive, with only 3% of the HP ### left.
Nymphiri
#212807306Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:17 AM GMT

Volt I was still hiding in a tree, the bullets striking the branches and leaves.
SagePakkana
#212809849Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

Tech I was on the computer, checking on the files , when that happened. Huh, how weird. .... Marina and ##### ########### They both yell out to their robot friend. Warhead I come put from the smoke, revealing a bullet hole on the tip of my nuke head. I make huge a leap into the air as my arms forms a huge tower, trapping Medina in. "Chain Prison: Tower!" I yell as I land on the ledge of the tower. "Now is the time to finish you off." I say Jared "STOP, WARHEAD!" Warhead "Exceed Ultimate!" I yell and then I drop down towards Medina, the top already sealed off. "Exceed Ultimate Nuclear Style: SELF-DESTRUCT!!!" I yell, ready to explode once I'm near to Medina. Medina As my time gets near, I let out a telepathic message to my friends, saying "Thank you..." After that, Warhead, as he gotto me, explodes.
BolramWolffe
#212810001Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:55 AM GMT

Gaige She'd face away from the flash, after the explosion she looked back over, "Is, is she gone?" Please insert coin to continue.
SomlgDoge
#212810324Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:59 AM GMT

INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE Yep, a coin. SomlgDoge, a random robloxian
Nymphiri
#212810393Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:00 AM GMT

Volt Jumping out of the tree, i'd eye the entire situation over. "What!? Okay, everything just hit fast-forward there, what the heck!?"
SagePakkana
#212812049Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:20 AM GMT

Jared After that happened, what remained of Warhead turns to dust, and as the wind takes it away, a tower of radiation is left. I look down and I got shocked. The upper half of Medina's body remains and a huge part of her head has been blasted off. Lifeless and broken, I could not believe...this has to happen. .... Episode 49 End
BolramWolffe
#212812548Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

Gaige "I, guess that's it..." Please insert coin to continue.
Nymphiri
#212813159Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:35 AM GMT

Volt "Well ones thing is for sure after that. I want no more of it, because honestly, I do not have the mindset to put up with any more."
GearBlade654
#212815121Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:03 AM GMT

(Permission for Apoc Xenon to interact with the group)
BolramWolffe
#212816502Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:24 AM GMT

(Yea sure why not) Please insert coin to continue.
SagePakkana
#212816718Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

Marina I walk over to what was left of Medina, completely horrified. "Oh...Oh god, Medina." I say upon getting near to her lifeless broken body, not minding the radiation since I'm a living being of rocks. I pick up her body and hug it as I cry.
BolramWolffe
#212816796Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:28 AM GMT

Gaige She'd stay silent, mourning Medina. Please insert coin to continue.
SagePakkana
#212817546Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:39 AM GMT

Jared I look down, I never thought this would happen. No one is a much more better cook than Medina, her dishes are always delicious. Why would she end up this way? You know what, had enough. "Marina..." I called "Don't lose hope yet. She can still be saved." Marina "What are you talking about? Her hardware has been completely fried and there is no absolute way to save her. She's gone....my sister is gone." Jared "I know someone who can do such." I say and then I pull out my ##### and call someone. .... Tech While checking on the computer's hardware, I suddenly get a ##### call from someone. I pick it up and I answer "Hello?" Jared "Tech, you know how to operate with 'cooked up' hardware, right? I got something for you."
BolramWolffe
#212817706Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:42 AM GMT

(Honestly no Idea what you are waiting for but okay) Please insert coin to continue.