SagePakkana
#212818969Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:02 AM GMT

(Hold on.) A few hours later... Tech Now working on restoring the hardware using my state-of-the-art inventions, if ever they work. Her hard drives are completely ruined, the wires all burnt out, everything about her is completely a mess, but with the right effort, this should be done easily for me, though it will take a lot of time to do so. "By the way, Jared, recently there was a glitch in my computer and I don't know what's wrong with it. How about you check it yourself?" I say. Jared "A glitch? Let me take a look at it." I say and then I went over to Tech's computer to see if it is true about the glitch.
SagePakkana
#212823741Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:22 AM GMT

Tech "By the way, one of our spies just located some underground laboratory within the sewers and I have deployed a bunch of troops to go and infiltrate it. There are other people as well, even...Zer0." Jared "Who?" .... Episode 50: Nanix .... "This way!" One of the soldiers yell as the troops make a rush to the said laboratory. Along with them are four special men. .... Gen "Yosh! Ikuze!" I yell in enthusiasm, running like a ninja as we head for the underground lab. Also, yesterday, I just had an ear surgery and my ear is now a prosthetic. Jean "Gen, English please." I say. Chojuna "Don't bother him, he has been consumed by Japanese culture. Ain't that right, Zer0?"
BolramWolffe
#212825429Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:55 AM GMT

Zer0 "I couldn't care less how he speaks even if I tried." Please insert coin to continue.
SagePakkana
#212828150Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:46 AM GMT

Gen "Zer0-san, don't be like that to me. Its in my blood." I say and eventually, we make it to the place. It seems completely empty, but then we suddenly get ambushed by a bunch of tentacles. Out troops would start firing their guns, but to no effect.
ForeverTaIl
#212828476Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:55 AM GMT

(dies for no reason) when ur stronk and u kno it || pushin for #21
BolramWolffe
#212828731Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:02 AM GMT

Zer0 He'd unsheate his sword, "Any idea what these are?" Please insert coin to continue.
ThePro488
#212830348Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:43 AM GMT

######## Cassandra: The city was much too chaotic for you to get its attention. You could keep trying to throw off its attention with small pebbles, but there was no guaranteed as to how long it would stall it ## #### ###### Whether or not hot or cold conditions would weaken it was unknown at the moment. You didn't have a lot of options, but they are still available.
SomlgDoge
#212838677Sunday, March 26, 2017 12:15 PM GMT

marc12267 why have you spent 9 yrs on roblox? Anyways "Luke, I AM YOUR FA-" Insert 1 coin to continue
SagePakkana
#212845608Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:35 PM GMT

???? "My appendages, my friends..." Someone says as the tentacles suddenly goes back. You all follow the tentacles until you see someone, a person of interest. .... Nanix "How could I say? You were all just talk. But it doesn't matter now that I have beaten your little army." Jean "Those were from Jared. However, we want something from you. What are your plans, Nanix?" Nanix "My plans? You should probably ask about my ambitions first before asking me for my plans. In fact, I have this dream ever since I was a kid. That dream, that desire that I always kept is something special. That dream...is to become god!" Jean "God? Now that's a madman's dream!" Nanix "No! Every mortal man wishes for that kind of dream to come true. Every man wants o rule over everything as god, as savior, as messiah, as conqueror, as ruler, as king, as emperor, as everything that man desires. I will not let you destroy my dream, one ### ###the other." Gen "Nanix, baka! Not all people has dreams of becoming god! That's heresy! That's blasphemy!" Nanix "Well perhaps I could interest you with some fighting, don't you all agree?" I ask and then I quickly hurl my tentacles towards the group.
BolramWolffe
#212871029Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

Zer0 He'd deflect the shot, "Who is he again?"
SagePakkana
#212886742Sunday, March 26, 2017 11:49 PM GMT

Nanix "I'm Nanix! Seventh member of the Execution Squad, and the squad's own intelligence! Those who insults me are better off dead!" I say and then I wrap my tentacles all over Zer0 and then I flung him towards a wall.
SagePakkana
#212889477Monday, March 27, 2017 12:29 AM GMT

Holo Rifle Bullets Currently In Possession Of Henry (Cause I don't know what's he planning to do with them): Maja -Red in color and is very hot to touch. Kyborg -Yellow in color and can shock someone when touched. Russel -Blue in color and can be used as an explosive when used. Jelly -Green in color and is very acidic when touched. Markuz -W#!t3 in color and whoever gets hit and survived will either gain the Sharingan, Byakugan, or in VERY RARE cases, the Rinnegan. Warhead -Silver in color and is radioactive.
Henrypika
#212891210Monday, March 27, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

-Henry- I'd follow close behind Jared and company, though I feel like these events are going way too fast for my taste. And these damn time skips are horrendous! I'm close to going insane! -Katherine- Another holobolt would pop out of the goddamn gun right when Warhead blew up. Thankfully, it wasn't as powerful as it was rumored but it did take away a friend of ours. I honestly have no idea what I'll do with these, but it looks like they have their essence in them? Maybe they can be resurrected. Without this so-called "Noble One".
Nymphiri
#212892456Monday, March 27, 2017 1:20 AM GMT

??? I never cared... All of my daughters mean nothing. Why else would I have left them all? Ones by ones, the lies fell. They were all believed, weren't they? Of course they were. Temp.us, Ze.it, Star, Le.ben, Grim.. Wisp, Mist, Fi.ore, Blaze, Aether.. Crystal, Shade, Volt, Cr.ag.. Ei.re.ne, Bell.um, A.mare, In.i.mi.cus, Stat.era, Chasm... All of them never came after me when I left, so obviously they all had. Just proves how stupid children are. Once I was prepared, i'd take them all out. After all, they were only more things breathing air...
SagePakkana
#212893753Monday, March 27, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

Gen "KONO YARO!!!" I yell as I rush towards Nanix, pulling out Ren's Storm Flower and start shooting bullets at him. Nanix I use my tentacles to block the bullets, and then I swipe one of them at Gen. Jean I pull out katana and the blade part ignites. I then charge towards Nanix. Nanix I look at Jean before sending out my tentacles to attack him. Jean I slash the incoming tentacles, going through them in order to reach Nanix. Gen I get up after the attack then I look at Chojuna and say "Oi, Mr.Mangaka, needs some help?" Chojuna "I wish I could, but my abilities are not suited for combat. You may have to rely on your friend here." Jean Once I get to Nanix, instead of stabbing him, I put my two palms on ### ##### and yell out "Deadly Fire Technique: Igniting Force!" A powerful burst of power blasts Nanix away and ends up crashing to a wall. "Chojuna, you know what to do." I say after turning to the manga artist. Chojuna With Nanix presumably knocked out, I walk over to him and use my ability to turn his face into a book. "Let's see what your plans are." I say as I scan through the pages of his memory and after a while, I think I found it. "Guys, I found his plan." I say and then I read the memory out loud "With most of the Execution Squad members dead, I have been thinking about raising them from the dead, though I am a science person and not some sort of magician. However, one of our spies has recently discovered that their souls are being kept in bullets. Because of that, my plan on resurrecting them has been scrapped. But then I remember something about my partner, Stickman, and for that, I have collected DNA samples of 'special people'. I've recently watched an episode of Naruto and I think I know what to do next." This the part where I get so shocked that I could not believe this has to happen. I don't know if it is good to say this but, Stickman, as his plan progresses, might be the most 'evil' member of the entire squad, and if possible, the most 'controversial' person in the entire rp. The next part of Nanix's plan is a shocker; "The next thing that I will do next is to give these samples to Stickman and head over to the graveyard to perform a 'reanimation' ritual to...summon the dead and use them against the MSA." By the time I'm done reading, Nanix wakes up and hits me with his tentacles, reverting his face####k####normal. Nanix "Oh dear, it looks like my plans has been revealed." I say while I'm dusting off my clothes. Chojuna "You...You...So is that what you're planning? You're gonna break the rules of God?" Nanix "God? GOD?! I AM GOD!!! Every man's dream is to become immortal! To become powerful! To become omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent! I am that kind of god that man ever dreams of!" Jean "To use our dead friends to fight for your cause? You're no god! You're a devil!" Gen "Screw this!" I yell as I pull out my ##### and send every member this message; 'Everyone, hunt down Stickman. Don't ever let him reach the graveyard.' Nanix "Soon my plans will be executed. Godhood, here I come."
GearBlade654
#212894569Monday, March 27, 2017 1:57 AM GMT

Lee "Godhood?" I walk in, carefully, rifle ready. Gear's following this time. I remember the Enlightened wanting godhood, and successfully taking Gear down...
SagePakkana
#212897106Monday, March 27, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

Nanix "Don't you try to ruin my dream." I say in an aggressive tone and then I swipe my tentacles at Lee, sending him crashing to a wall.
GearBlade654
#212897350Monday, March 27, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

Lee "Wait, hold on-" He barely managed to stop the tentacle with a stone wall. "Godhood?" Bill He was hiding by the wall.
SagePakkana
#212897798Monday, March 27, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

Nanix "What? Are you questioning my ambition?" I ask, retracting my tentacles before hurling them back, this time trying to break the wall in order to burst through.
GearBlade654
#212898081Monday, March 27, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

Lee "What do you mean by godhood?" The tentacles DID hit and sent him back a little, but Lee was a little more curious than angry. Gear He switched to the Sigma Comms. ########### ######## Godhood? I'm hearing Lee speak to someone that wants godhood..."
SagePakkana
#212900345Monday, March 27, 2017 3:34 AM GMT

Nanix "Are you all that oblivious? Godhood is where a man becomes an immortal being! Don't you get that?!"
GearBlade654
#212903111Monday, March 27, 2017 4:26 AM GMT

### ########## I quietly watch the scientist. If he tries to attack again, I'll fight back. But he's not attacking right now. Bill I switch to Sabre Comms. "Katherine, I'm hearing something about godhood."
BolramWolffe
#212903512Monday, March 27, 2017 4:34 AM GMT

Zer0 He'd get up from the wall, "Someone remind me why we are still here?" Please insert coin to continue.
GearBlade654
#212903703Monday, March 27, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

(#### ##########
GearBlade654
#212903719Monday, March 27, 2017 4:39 AM GMT

(Lee)