of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ToxicMints
#210397046Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

we need to encourage more body positivity and that's why we need an obese package
Veroax
#210397110Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

back to ot you go
SNIPERASASIN12
#210397142Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

support
ToxicMints
#210397147Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

"back to ot you go" nice assumption body shamer, i am not from ot
NoobMaster936
#210397170Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

Yeah, lets tell kids that their gaining obesity by wasting their time looking at a screen all day! Gotta Go Gaming!
Nicknova
#210397176Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

lol you cant paint if you dont have a paintbrush *points at head*
ToxicMints
#210397248Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

"Yeah, lets tell kids that their gaining obesity by wasting their time looking at a screen all day!" yeah so what's wrong with that? doctors aren't always right. we should be uplifting them and making them feel better about themselves, obese people need to be represented more
NoobMaster936
#210397348Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:53 PM GMT

I never said their was anything wrong about that, and also I was being serious, this should be added. Gotta Go Gaming!
ToxicMints
#210397499Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:56 PM GMT

yes but you said it in a derogatory way. still body shaming, my good sir
quinn1337
#210397511Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:56 PM GMT

*Oh wow show off diabetes, reduced IQ, and heart attacks, wow that sounds like a good idea, Umm no. __________████████_____██████ _________█░░░░░░░░██_██░░░░░░█ ________█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _______█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _______█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█ ______█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██ _____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ ____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█ ____█░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█ ___██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ __█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████ _█░░░░░░░░░░█████_████___████_█████___█ _█░░░░░░░░░░█______█_███__█_____███_█___█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░█___████_████____██_██████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
NoobMaster936
#210397608Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

Sorry, if that seemed like I was off putting your idea though. Gotta Go Gaming!
ToxicMints
#210397687Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:58 PM GMT

"*Oh wow show off diabetes, reduced IQ, and heart attacks, wow that sounds like a good idea, Umm no." yeah, nice ##### ########### frog copypasta. there is like literally no evidence that obesity causes diabetes and i know a lot of smart fat people soooo also heart attacks aren't induced by obesity, doctors are just trying to fat shame you
Anarko_Capitalist
#210397971Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

Report Quinn for racism
ToxicMints
#210398211Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

yeah ##### ## # ###### and a white nationalist (kinda redundant because basically the same thing)
NoobMaster936
#210398255Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:07 PM GMT

...Those hashtags. Gotta Go Gaming!
quinn1337
#210398643Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:13 PM GMT

Oh blaming social media for your own problems, what a hallow and shallow person you are! Sorry, but eating McDonalds is not gonna make you clean. Sorry, but you clearly are an SJW toxic to humanity. Sorry, but if we allowed fat acceptance back in Africa when humans started evolving we could not out run a saber tooth tiger and be someone else's lunch, and be dummer due to the higher your weight is, the more it increases your blood pressure, the less oxygen can get pumped into your system, and less oxygen to your brain. Albert Eistein wasn't a fatty unlike you. Science fat shames not people, but genetics simply say fat people are astrocious, disgusting, and utter vile. Since 1998 We knew fat people got mental issues, and physhical issues. Where is your proof that " oh I am fat and without diabetes ". Oh wait you are using your poor sorrow feelings, oh poor baby. You are the most aggorant, desconstructive, regressive I have ever seen on this website. Getout.avi
NoobMaster936
#210398743Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

That salt is showing... Gotta Go Gaming!
Anarko_Capitalist
#210398890Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:17 PM GMT

except youre wrong ###### ######## ### ###
quinn1337
#210399017Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

I am a nationalist, the definition of one is: a person who advocates political independence for a country. Yes you just met the ######### right here. I changes my profile description on purpose to make them even angrier because facts kill quite literally espically obesity... 23.5% All races in America die from heart attacks and caused by obesity. We should have all soldier uniforms, march in lines, and wave a flag! :D
ToxicMints
#210399102Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:20 PM GMT

"Oh blaming social media for your own problems, what a hallow and shallow person you are! Sorry, but eating McDonalds is not gonna make you clean. Sorry, but you clearly are an SJW toxic to humanity." yeah, me, a decent human being, toxic to humanity. right, you're the reason why we are devolving as a species. you are downright cruel and rabid. stop attacking me on my own thread, you abhorrent being. "Sorry, but if we allowed fat acceptance back in Africa when humans started evolving we could not out run a saber tooth tiger and be someone else's lunch, and be dummer due to the higher your weight is, the more it increases your blood pressure, the less oxygen can get pumped into your system, and less oxygen to your brain. Albert Eistein wasn't a fatty unlike you." well humans are a plague to the earth anyway, if saber tooth tigers ate us all we wouldn't be in this mess. also albert eintstein is completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with fat acceptance, so try again. you seem like you have an oxygen deprivation because you couldn't bother spelling "dumber" correctly. "Science fat shames not people, but genetics simply say fat people are astrocious, disgusting, and utter vile. Since 1998 We knew fat people got mental issues, and physhical issues." you literally just fat shamed me now. the only one with mental issues here is you. "Where is your proof that " oh I am fat and without diabetes ". Oh wait you are using your poor sorrow feelings, oh poor baby." i cannot provide you evidence because i'm talking to you through a lego forum, my doctor has all the evidence i need. "You are the most aggorant, desconstructive, regressive I have ever seen on this website. Getout.avi" nice one fashie
truckerman05
#210399207Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:22 PM GMT

that is not encouraging that is shaming
Anarko_Capitalist
#210399358Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:24 PM GMT

this is why we need to go vegan the only solution to obesity is veganism
NoobMaster936
#210399417Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:25 PM GMT

I actually like eating Animals, they taste very good. :) Gotta Go Gaming!
NoobMaster936
#210399449Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:26 PM GMT

Sadly, I actually like Animals so I am a Hypocrite myself. :) Gotta Go Gaming!
quinn1337
#210399517Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:27 PM GMT

Good one Communist. <:) Sorry, but we alt-rights are actually for social cohesion as the more similar in race boundaries the less violence as observed in nature. Why should we support fatties with a good legitmate reason, but your doctor had to go in college for 4 years and not just an average joe job like you in McDonalds. You are sending the real wrong message to young kids that having diabetes or anorexia is perfectly fine for your health when these symptoms are not normal... High blood pressure leads to heart attacks case closed. Alt-rights =/= Fascists infact, Fascists are by design dictatorship like italy, the other one was actually a ########## Communism kills more people then fascism Mao Zedong. There is your history lesson *Throws science book and history book at ToxicMint* Your profile name is so suiting due to that is all you are non editable and toxic to humanity...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right