of     1   

snowdood
#210496016Friday, February 24, 2017 3:54 AM GMT

Just to note: Almost all of these cost over 100$, so not many people will get these unless you are a pirate on the hunt for coins. Before, we must cover recorders. Recording: There are three options here. 1.Fraps. (PAID) It makes large file sizes but you can compress it with VirtualDub. It allows microphones but not webcams. It also allows recording of applications only (ROBLOX included) and no web browsers. It also allows Windows audio to be recorded. I use it and it works fine for me. 1.5.Regular ROBLOX recorder. Don't. 2.DXtory Good alternative to Fraps, works mostly similar. 3.OBS Use this for livestreaming, recording can be slow on some PCs but it can record your desktop. VIDEO EDITORS: 1.Sony Vegas 12-14 All of these work fine for regular stop motion, and these all work. 12 and 13 have more compatible addons because 14 is new. 2.Adobe Premiere CC Not fully sure about this one, but it has many effects. 3.Adobe After Effects Special Effects, enough said. But seriously, this has many things to make your video look nicer. 4.Windows Mo-I'm just kidding. 5.Blender Good for making GFX and videos with more realistic ROBLOX figures. 6.Apple Final Cut Pro Though Adobe is probably the best for Mac, Final Cut is a good alternative. 7.iMovie Makes sense to use it after buying a $1299 Mac. Those are all I am aware of. Phew, that was long. Just reply tl;dr and i'll be happy.
Kazertt
#210498630Friday, February 24, 2017 4:33 AM GMT

That was nowhere near tl;dr, you didn't even properly explain the purpose of a lot of programs.
snowdood
#210579470Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

"That was nowhere near tl;dr, you didn't even properly explain the purpose of a lot of programs." I would go on forever about them but 10 year olds only know so much
R_obotz
#210620280Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:18 PM GMT

Filmora is a free advanced editor. You just gotta do some glitch to be registered but it takes 2 mins
Kazertt
#210875690Monday, February 27, 2017 4:35 PM GMT

You'd be surprised what people know here but I'm not going to stop you lowering your expectations because it'll only be beneficial to the people here.

of     1