of     1   

iiUnity
#210562474Friday, February 24, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

If you're a real NBA fan you would know about the Pelicans-Kings trade, yep it did just happen. TRADE DETAILS PELICANS ################## Cousins, #### ###### KINGS ######### Oh my gosh why even bother -.-, Buddy ###### ###### ###### ######## Galloway and for gosh sakes just to top it all of a first and second round pick WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gr3attimmy111
#210563106Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:09 AM GMT

If you're a real NBA fan you would know about the Pelicans-Kings trade, yep it did just happen. TRADE DETAILS PELICANS ################## Cousins, #### ###### KINGS ######### Oh my gosh why even bother -.-,##uddy ###### ###### ###### ######## Galloway and for gosh sakes just to top it all of a first and second round pick WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're a real NBA fan you would know about the Pelicans-Kings trade, yep it did just happen. TRADE DETAILS PELICANS ################## Cousins, #### ###### KINGS ######### Oh my gosh why even bother -.-,##uddy ###### ###### ###### ######## Galloway and for gosh sakes just to top it all of a first and second round pick WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're a real NBA fan you would know about the Pelicans-Kings trade, yep it did just happen. TRADE DETAILS PELICANS ################## Cousins, #### ###### KINGS ######### Oh my gosh why even bother -.-,##uddy ###### ###### ###### ######## Galloway and for gosh sakes just to top it all of a first and second round pick WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're a real NBA fan you would know about the Pelicans-Kings trade, yep it did just happen. TRADE DETAILS PELICANS ################## Cousins, #### ###### KINGS ######### Oh my gosh why even bother -.## Buddy ###### ###### ###### ######## Galloway and for gosh sakes just to top it all of a first and second round pick WHY DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of     1