of     1   

buddybuddles
#210748463Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:57 PM GMT

Time for another rant that won't do anything but boy do I have fun writing these. DanTDM. Thanks to him, he migrated all these young kids over to ROBLOX. Do I have a problem with this? Not.. really.. I mean, ROBLOX is a kids game. But here's where the crap comes in. When DanTDM brought over so many young kids, this fueled ROBLOX to make all these god awful updates like the damn chat filter system for the kiddos. Thanks to DanTDM, we now have so many youtuber posers who wanna make it famous (no offense to those who put quality in their work, but you get the point) and now we have, dare I say, cringy ROBLOX music vids that are making ROBLOX look like a joke. Hell, they even made a meme out of ROBLOX (which honestly isn't a bad thing in my opinion but it's worth mentioning lol). Overall, I think popular YouTubers like DanTDM ruined ROBLOX. I don't hate him or the kids for this, but it's ROBLOX's damn fault for softening up everything with fast paced, crap updates. ik i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but screw it.
Awesomesauce196
#210748592Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:58 PM GMT

its not just the YouTubers. its also ROBLOX themselves, they decided to go all commercialized and make toys and stuff and that brought a bunch of kids to here
buddybuddles
#210749051Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:02 PM GMT

@awesome You're right, I blame ROBLOX for that too. But I don't think they would've made toys if YouTubers didn't bring kids over. maybe i'm wrong idk
tingiman
#210750741Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:17 PM GMT

Yeah all these kids. Plus EthanGamerTV is just atrocious. I mean, c'mon. Plus DanTDM is just annoying, and now we have all these 9 year old kids running around praising him and going into the forums when their join date was like 2 months ago and making stuff like "Daily robux!11!1!1!" [Oh whale.]
batkiddobro
#210751207Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:21 PM GMT

I don't even make music vids... I really just post gaming vids and flight vids.
Venturianbother
#210751540Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

I know what you mean.I really don't like chat-filter.But it's my fault for it because I put my date 'Under the age of (you know)'. ROBLOX has to grow so they can expand it.New people coming to ROBLOX makes more money.This helps new game creators get money,ROBLOX to hire more workers,pay for servers,and a load of other things.I understand why ROBLOX did it. DanTDM is a big kid-friendly youtuber and when he brought them over to ROBLOX,It's fun.Since DanTDM is so big,ROBLOX wants to make it more kid-friendly. (I love the ROBLOX death sound lol) Life is precious,don't waste it watching TV
MrEpicman4224
#220834156Saturday, July 08, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

dude just today i was falsely reported for arresting and tazing people in prison life where i did not break any rules! its also that since so many kids plays roblox now, roblox removed tix so it made it worse when i see wannabe youtubers have the default look

of     1