of     1   

Eragon0MYTHIC
#210890319Monday, February 27, 2017 7:49 PM GMT

I was in my friend's ####### server on vampire kingdom, where I wanted to do a fun roleplay with my real-life ########### who also has roblox. (not onli######i######e aren't using roblox as a dating site, but merely as a place to, together, have a fun time) We were starting up, discussing what chars we would be, and how to make a fun roleplay out of it with just two people. So, we began to talk, and I was like, ''Perhaps we could introduce this bad guy, and team up against him?'', but then she was ''for that we'll need a third person'', and I was ''yeah, your right. Hmm, so, we need something that's for just two people.'' I then thought for a moment, and typed in: ''How about a roleplay centered around ro########## The result: ''How about a roleplay centered around ########'' ... I was rather stunned by this, and proceeded to experiment further. A small list of other things that roblox censors: -##########-########-####n## #a####-for some weird reason, it censors *n######ut only with the * there. ###### even in innocent context (for example; ''he fell onto his ###### -ect. Now, I understand why roblox does this; they want to ''protect'' their younger community from the dangers of the free web. But in the process, they ruin the fun of many others, and to be honest, it makes it seem as if Roblox is a big, conservative, overprotective mother. I mean, what is wrong with the theme ''ro############s one of the most beautiful things in life! Or how about ''pr##############s the very /act/ of /giving/ life! I agree that in a more serious context, these subjects may be too serious for people under the age of 13. But a large chunk of roblox exists out of roleplaying games, and in roleplay, these subjects are almost impossible to avoid. And if one is determined enough, he or she will find a way around these ''blockades'' that roblox has put up. Censorship, in my opinion, is never a good solution, at least not on this massive way. It stands in the way of free speech, and belittles the players. And to be honest? To think that such drastic measures are required, is an insult to the good intend of the majority of humanity.
Veroax
#210890367Monday, February 27, 2017 7:50 PM GMT

tl;dr
Eragon0MYTHIC
#210892382Monday, February 27, 2017 8:16 PM GMT

Small edit, because of the censoring in forum -in the first line, it hashtagged the oposite of public; it's a server we bought with roblox, you know what I mean. -roleplay centered around (the stuff with roses and candles and starlight under a tree at night) -Forum censoring completely messed up my neatly put-together list of censored words, so I will describe them instead, so that it does not censor. This is also what I mean with someone who's determined enough finding a way about the censoring, roblox: -nods with an * in front of it, for some weird reason. -the state a woman is in before a baby comes (I dare not say the more commonly used word for ''comes'', out of fear of being censored. Man, it's almost like I live in a dictatorship) -the bottom part of a person's torso; the area at the top of one's legs. Poo comes out of it. I also explained that this word can be innocent in many circumstances, for example, someone falling onto it. -that what a person does on a toilet, as far as the liquid version of it goes. -the male and female words for a significant other -the male and female words for people who are married to eachother -the act of making one's lips touch those or another, or touch anything else with specific intend. Need I go on? Roblox censoring is off the charts, there are more words banned here than there were in Sovjet Russia.
Eragon0MYTHIC
#210892492Monday, February 27, 2017 8:17 PM GMT

lego: Fair enough. Summarised: Roblox censors way too much, and censors really silly things. In doing so, they ruin our fun. Censoring needs to be taken down a notch, or several notches, really.
Eragon0MYTHIC
#210892776Monday, February 27, 2017 8:21 PM GMT

Also. I find it rather odd that roblox allows all sorts of freedoms when it comes to expressing oneself in various ways with regards to groups, including political, religious and other minority groups, but at the same time censors the living #### out of everything you say. (Did these hashtags myself to prevent the entire sentence from getting tagged)
LuckyStars1477
#210893436Monday, February 27, 2017 8:28 PM GMT

I support this.

of     1