of     1   

SirLeoTheLionHearted
#210968045Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:09 PM GMT

Let's do away with the bad one first. Filters are good.....but they don't catch everything. There will always be someone who will try to break the rules and use foul language. That being said, you could report them, but I'd just like it if we could have a function that hides what everyone is saying. I can close the chat log tab, but I can always still read what they are saying above their heads. Maybe they could change the button that hides the chat log to also hide text bubbles? I mean, a red number appears on the button if someone says anything so it's not like you'd be losing anything. Now then, the good one: to change the color of your name in the chat log. I'm sick of my name being in yellow! I want it to be in blue! It would be so easy to add that to everyone's account settings page. Just click on it, it pulls a list of colors you can choose, select the one you want and click save. That's it! What's stopping them?
dorito9000
#210968480Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

"What's stopping them" laziness and the fact that they don't care about what 'useless updates' we want but they can implement their own useless updates completely uncalled for such as the account age thing or a while back, instead of fixing what needs to be fixed, they centered players on the "servers" tabs on games
so_l
#210968837Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

i do agree with this, and i'm not sure if the block option does work completely, but to me it sounds like it could be based off of that. along with that, the chat colors option should certainly be added as well. roblox should let us choose another color if we don't like red, blue, green, etc. and we would prefer a new color without having to change names and just hope for something we like, or changing our name to find that the color we receive isn't something we were looking forward to at all. this has happened to me multiple times while changing my username and many people on roblox aren't satisfied with their chat color, so having this feature would overall mostly have very positive feedback from the community.

of     1