of     1   

Juke_YT
#210968596Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

Kill the target. Kill the target. Kill the target. You carefully slide against a metal wall, taking extra care in being quiet. You hold a small laser pistol in your left hand, and reading the numbers on the display reveals you have 13 charges left. As you continue sliding over a dark abyss, against the room that supposedly contains your target, you hear footsteps through the wall. You stop for a second, and the footsteps stop as well. You continue sliding along, again stopping to test your theory. The footsteps on the other side stop once again, and before you can react, a bullet pierces through your chest and you fall into the abyss. You wake up on a hospital bed in a small room with several cabinets, a counter, and a single door to the right. The window is tinted, and you can't see outside.
Absxlve
#211027305Wednesday, March 01, 2017 4:48 PM GMT

I spasm momentarily, trying to get my body sitting upright. Another bust, huh? That's what I'd like to think, anyway. I, going to have to assume for the worst, I need to get out of this bed. Grunting loudly, I look to see if anyone is there. Let's see here... am I connected to a blood bag? Monitors? That doesn't matter, if I am unsupervised, I'll see about getting out through the window. Oh look, hospitable clothes... great.
Juke_YT
#211036103Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:11 PM GMT

Your body aches as you pull yourself up, struggling to get up off the bed and on your feet. There doesn't seem to be any actual hospital equipment around the room. Strange. You make your way to the window, slowly guiding yourself along the edge of the room, using the counters as crutches. The window is completely tinted.
Absxlve
#211218042Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:55 PM GMT

Let's see here.. I'll try to make something out, for sure I'll know that I'll be good to know after noting what's outside.
Juke_YT
#211361780Monday, March 06, 2017 3:52 AM GMT

You check under the door, and you can see a faint flickering of light. Other than that, you can't see what's behind the door.
Absxlve
#211389387Monday, March 06, 2017 2:28 PM GMT

Open the door and walk outside nonchalantly.
Juke_YT
#211437828Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

You open the door and walk into a hallway. The flickering light you saw earlier was just that: a flickering ceiling light. However, it's the only light that's flickering. The hallway you entered stretches down in both directions. To the left, there seems to be a door at the very end, as well as one before that on the right wall. To the right, you can't see the end of the hallway, but you can #### ### one door in the distance.
Absxlve
#211528037Wednesday, March 08, 2017 3:28 PM GMT

Go right. It's never right to go left, but left to go left, unless I'm left handed, for I am not, as I am right to consider myself right handed, which would mean predominantly it would be right to choose right, it's all right.
Juke_YT
#212055870Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:58 AM GMT

You make your way towards the door on the right. Once you reach it, you enter the room, which is mostly dark except for a small emergency light plugged into an outlet on the corner. When you unplug it, it shines a lot brighter, much more like a flashlight now. The room seems to contain nothing but a single counter against the far wall, and a white board on the wall where you found the emergency flashlight. There are a few drawers in the counter, but you don't seem to find anything useful in any of them. Upon further inspection, the white board seems to have letters written on it. It looks like someone erased them, but you can still somewhat read the writing. It reads the following letters and in the following order: F A R E S T. The spacing is a little strange, as they are not all equally spaced, but these letters could mean anything. Far East? Farthest? Far West? Or perhaps a name? You're not quite sure.
Travancore
#212060101Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:57 AM GMT

but then you get slapped out through the blue tinted window roll down a stair case get impaled on a pencil asteroid falls goes down the ###### ### ###
Absxlve
#212083152Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:25 PM GMT

I wouldn't want to know, anyway. It doesn't concern me. I'll resume my search for any kind of exit, going back to where I came from then taking the left instead.
Juke_YT
#212092323Thursday, March 16, 2017 6:27 PM GMT

You walk down the other end of the hallway, eventually arriving at the two doors. Which one do you want to enter first? The one on the side wall or the one at the end of the hall?
Absxlve
#212097004Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:06 PM GMT

End of the hall, no doubt would that be an exit of some sort.
Absxlve
#212794340Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:07 PM GMT

Bumping my threads if you guys missed anything.
Juke_YT
#212901680Monday, March 27, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

[Thanks, I actually lost the thread lol] You push through the door at the end of the hall and find yourself in another hallway. However, this one is much shorter, and the door in front of you has light peeking underneath it. Something crosses the light, behind the door.
Absxlve
#212929191Monday, March 27, 2017 6:45 PM GMT

KICK THE DOOR OPEN.
Juke_YT
#213026571Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:35 AM GMT

You kick the door down and find yourself ## ### ###### of a massive canyon, but it's obviously daylight out. There seems to be a way up the cliffside in the distance: some sort of ladder.

of     1