of     1   

JuicyJamz
#211193815Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:20 AM GMT

I'm sorry and I've understand the trouble I brought upon the league with this bad perspective towards new-comers •NFL•. I'm just a competitive guy in a competive league. I do not take on a challenge without a fight. If I didn't really find •NFL• that appealing and didn't care about it, I would of gave up on it after Season 7. I know I can change and that's what I've been trying to do, I've been only on the wall for social reasons now and not to institute a fight from a mile away. If you let me back in the league and let me play like I used too, you'll see a difference with me on the wall. I'll ignore all the hate speechs and insults from the other challenging opponents. With that, I'll become a player and coach that you can rely on in the future and maybe even rank me up to a high rank one day. I hope you get what I'm trying to say and you can forget about all the past fights that includes me on the •NFL• wall. The past is in the past, am I right? What matters is the future and you can't always depend on what will happen next but instead take it as your next step up to life. I hope you all and Era_Gamer can understand what I'm trying to say and forget about the past. Sincerely, JuicyJamz

of     1