of     1   

DaiVietNam
#211194213Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS, DON'T GET YOURSELF IN A TWIST. FEEL FREE TO REFUTE THEM, BUT DON'T START FLAMING ARGUMENTS. 1. Filter and blacklist swears instead of randomly censoring words for no reason. This is probably the most important one. Instead of just ##### for no reason, make a blacklist of words that can't be used and keeping adding to them. Sometimes in game, you can't even say the word "the", "sky", "######" or "####." Those words aren't even swears first of all. Also, I've seen people say the N word by adding x before the word. This also works with the F wo#d#####2. Add the ability to not just chat with a team that you're on, but with a group of friends in a party. 2. Add party chat For example, you've made a party of 3 people with 3 of your friends. In game, you can type /party and ONLY talk with the three of those people. Team chat is nice, but lets people on your team also see what you're typing. 3. Please move the health bar to a better place or make it bigger. (nitpick) It's extremely annoying to look at a tiny, squashed health bar in the corner of the screen. It should've never been moved and should've stayed under the user hot bar. 4. Add back the button to remove hats Why would you even remove this in the first place? Hat removers no longer work so people who want to remove their hat to put on an in game made hat can't remove it. 5. Graphic settings made to be more specific with more options Instead of a bar with ten blocks to select graphic settings, please add in selections for lighting effects, game draw distance, etc. This makes it so if you want to see further on a map, you can just change this instead of adding the sun light effect, the terrain detail effect, shadows, more intense textures that make your PC die. My PC stinks like 50% of the others on ROBLOX. This will help make the game more playable. 6. Change back the game thumbnails Honestly, this was a dumb idea to even change. Thumbnails attract players. Players can't view the game thumbnail that was taken in studio to get an idea of the game. If an NBCer was to make a game, but have no robux to place a thumbnail, he'd have the auto ROBLOX thumbnail and not as many would play his game. Studio thumbnails allow him to make a thumbnail, at the cost of quality and smoothness, for free and allow players to preview the game. Now we can't even see what game we're getting into. What if the game had inappropriate content that younger kids went into but couldn't see the content because of the auto-generated thumbnail. The title can also be misleading on the game. The game's name could be called "Fun playground" but just contain bad content. Please ROBLOX, consider the players that keep this game alive. 7. Allow the old ROBLOX game engine to run on games that have been made in 2013 and older. New updates have broken old classic games. They've made rockets and other throw-able items shoot straight up instead of straight at the target. They've made some car scripts break, they've made some plane scripts break, they've made guns break, they've made gameplay not playable, etc. The list goes on and on for broken items. Some of the creators that have created these games have left ROBLOX and no longer update these old classics. Here's a small list: 1. RorFare 2. Urban Patrol (a lot more fun than Armored Patrol) 3. Tactical Entry 4. Call of Duty Robloxia (broken because under review because of chat filter) The list stops here since I forgot other game names 8. Developers should get robux for visits. It doesn't have to be one visit for 1 robux, make it 10 visits for 1 robux, or 100 visits for 1 robux. Just be as greedy as you want ROBLOX, but please just add some kind of way of money for them. Developers now have to depend on game passes that only BC can buy. It makes them resort to make the game Pay 2 win or just full of gamepasses. It's no longer playing some fun games out there that used to have a shine. 9. Make a system where players can report exploiters and then video will start recording once they do this (I understand if this idea sounds expensive and crazy, just an idea I had at the back of my head). Basically, if a player decides to report another player for exploiting, instead of checking the chat logs or whatever it is you do, the player's screen will start recording if he or she gets a prompt that asks if they want to accept their screen being recorded of the exploiter. If the player is on a mobile device, the prompt will be sent to another player maybe on a PC that can choose if he wants to record to report the exploiter. If that player says no it will be sent to another and so forth. Footage will be recorded and sent to the ROBLOX mods who will watch the video to see if any exploiting is happening. If all the players say no to their screen being recorded to show proof of the exploiter, then the prompt will no longer asks anyone and the server will just deal with the exploiter or ROBLOX mods will do it the way they usually do and such. Or, another option is to hand the watching of the recorded evidence to trusted and reputable players on ROBLOX who have 3+ year accounts and have no bans or reports against them. They can deliver the verdict instead of ROBLOX mods who may be busy. This idea is totally crazy and maybe too hard to execute, but I'll leave it here anyway. It probably has flaws, so tell me if you want to add or fix anything on it. 10. Community voting and CTE This one is a no-brainer. Allow the community to vote on which updates sound good to them. If an update does get a lot of votes, place it into a CTE game and allow players to test and give feedback. This way bad updates and bad programming don't get added to the main game and then have to be fixed later. It'll save work and keep players satisfied and connect with others more. _____________________________________________________________________________ NOTE: These are just my OPINIONS. Not what should be done. Opinions are FLAWED and can be refuted. If I made any mistakes or some ideas don't sound good leave some feedback or maybe help me out. TL;DR 1. Add better filters that don't censor random words for no reason 2. Add party chat that only allows certain friends to see your chat messages in game 3. Move the health bar to a better place and make it easier to see 4. Add back button to remove your hats by ejecting them 5. Add more graphical options by making them specific and not grouped together 6. Remove auto generated game thumbnails (Just read #6 for full context) 7. Allow older games to run old ROBLOX game engine to fix their broken scripts 8. Developers should get robux for game visits (Just read #8 for full context) 9. Better moderation system using recorded videos (Just read #9 for full context) 10. Add CTE and community voting for updates The TL;DR isn't as detailed, so I suggest you actually read the opinions.
slvd
#211195560Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:52 AM GMT

Full support.
Robloxian2459
#211195786Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:56 AM GMT

11. Remove S&I

of     1