of     1   

coolfinn10408alt
#211238712Saturday, March 04, 2017 9:11 PM GMT

[Intro] (DA*N, DJ PLUG, YOU JUST KILLED IT) Yeah.... (#####a###### #[######### She said you will never be alone- e- I really had to do it on my own Maybe cause our love got old, Sleeping in the streets I was cold, [Hook] Yeah, They all turned away Watch me get this cake, They all turned away, Watch me get this pay, they all turned away, watch me get this cake, they all turned away, watch me get this cake. [Verse] Yeah, I just spent 30 thou at Lou Vuitton. (wha?) I just got my new b**** new Vuitton (YEAH!) I rememberrrr, whoa am I (who am I----) Now I'm getting noticed world wide (Yeah!) Why don't all your Benjis look alike? (Fake) Why do I rock Fendis all the time? (HUH?) Whipping my Bentley all the time (HUH?) In her kitty, scuba dive (ooWhy my mama say I need a wi#####YEAH!) Why are all these b*****s trife? (YEAH!) 21 For my iceeee 21 Issa knife 21 and she a d*#####21 and she gets pipeddd yeah! [Bridge] She said you will never be alone- e- I really had to do it on my own Maybe cause our love got old, Sleeping in the streets I was cold, [Hook] Yeah, They all turned away Watch me get this cake, They all turned away, Watch me get this pay, they all turned away, watch me get this cake, they all turned away, watch me get this cake. [Verse] Watch me get this cake, Watch me go ge###a######Watch me grind for pay, watch me stack today, y, All my friends are dead, (Yeah) All my friends were fake, (YEah) All my friends are dead (YEAHALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE JAKES (YUH YUH) I WANT EVERY B*###### CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND I WANT ALL THESE H**S, I THINK OF HER ALL THE TIME ME I TOLD HER COME HERE, JUST BE MINE, I TOOK HER HOME AT NINE, *beat cuts off* THEN SHE STARTED TALKIN' ABOUT MY NINE haha. yeah. *beat cuts back* So high I can fly now, New flights, she gotta skype now, New man, I got no type now, Finessed her heart, she think she mine now. OOH, GIRL PLEASE STOP IT, I know you just want want be in my pocket, I gotta blast, to the top- lil Rocketttyeah [Bridge] She said you will never be alone- I really had to do it on my own Maybe cause our love got old, Sleeping in the streets I was cold, [Hook] Yeah, They all turned away Watch me get this cake, They all turned away, Watch me get this pay, they all turned away, watch me get this cake, they all turned away, watch me get this cake.
Loyal2One
#211416566Monday, March 06, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

im sorry sir but u have been expelled to the Poetic Catacombs of Disregard.
VitoDonatelli
#211417531Monday, March 06, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

emmanuel is our resident rorapper, no others shall be tolerated unless they are his disciple is great

of     1