of     1   

Wongmulton
#211243596Saturday, March 04, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

Hi. This idea is something that I call a Collectible Price Notifier, or CPN. What it does is it will notify you whenever a collectible item reaches a certain price. Let's take the Red Baseball Cap for example, let's say you want to notify you when it reaches 300 robux, so you will click the three dots on the catalog page, and a button will say "Notify". You click on it, and a menu will come up, with a box where you enter the amount of robux you want it to notify you about. So let's say you did that when it was at 200 Robux, you wait a week, and it reaches 300 Robux. Since it reached 300 Robux, a notification will be in your messages inbox from the ROBLOX bot saying that the Red Baseball Cap has reached 300 Robux, with the link to the catalog page. This will also apply to the browser notification feature, so if you are somewhere else like YouTube or a game, you'll still get the message. This is so that BC members can make a profit, or so that NBC members will get notified when it reaches a price they can afford. Any questions or suggestions?
Veroax
#211243708Saturday, March 04, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

doesn't R+ have this? i don't know, i only use it for forums and limiteds.

of     1