of     1   

PugTakeTheWheel
#211276932Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:26 AM GMT

Hello I am the Current Commissioner and Founder of MRBL! This Rulebook will tell you guidelines of how to play the game from Getting Drafted and Team Owning! How to play MRLB or Just Ro-Baseball? I think this is a common question and I'm still not fully able to answer this question but I can tell you how this league works. In MRLB you need atleast 7 players to start a game at the max you can have 10 including DH(See Position Questions Below). In MRBL you will get a glove to start out with and a bat when you enter either the batter box or your up to the plate. What positions are there? There is Pitcher, Catcher, 1st Base, 2nd Base, 3rd Base, SS, LF, CF, RF, DH. A pitcher can hit if there in a national league vs national league matchup example-Cubs vs Dodgers Dodgers are home and in the NL so pitchers hit. A DH can only be in a game when an American League team is home. How do I get into the Draft? Ok, This question will be asked every season trust me! To get drafted you can PM a HR=High Rank your position or put it on the forum I post every time the draft is near. I would suggest if you want to be drafted higher go to the Prospect Showcase. Prospect Showcase The Prospect Showcase is just how it sounds, Every player that was on the forum or pm'ed a HR or me. They'll be inserted into the lineup and every 2 innings you switch always depends on how much players are in. How do I own or manage a team? I select Owners for Season 1 and if they decide to own for a while then they get choice at there Head Coach. PLAYER MANAGEMENT This needs to be put into caps. A player gets 1 release card. Release card are put into a record book. So we can catch you if you try to do it 2 times. You can be released if you want off a team or use your ONE release card. If you feel you are being held captive pm PugTakeTheWheel only! All-Star Game and HOF One of my favorite topics. All-Star games are chosen by player choice for starting lineup and based on stats and how you helped your team. The HoF m###mum of 3 seasons to get in. The HoF i###icked by me and other known members in the league. You need at least 2 awards to be eligible. Awards Wow a topic everyone wants to know what award they can get. Well I'll tell you the awrds able to get! Silver SLuger(each position), Gold Glove(Each Position), Hank Aaron Award, Rookie Of The Year, Reliever Of The Year, Batting Title, Cy Young, MVP. I'm going to go over the Awards because I don't want people saying "I didn't even know how to get the award!" Soooo MVP(AL,NL) Award To get MVP you really need to be the best player in the league. You have to have stats or you can be on a great team and lead them to the Postseason. You can be a batter and a Pitcher to get this CY Young(AL,NL) Award Be the best pitcher. Batting Title(AL,NL) Award Finish with highest batting average Reliever of the year(AL,NL) Award Be the best relief pitcher or Closer Rookie Of The year(AL,NL) Award Be the best rookie Hank Aaron(AL,NL) Award Be the best hitter Gold Glove&Silver Slugger Field good and hit good lol The Ruling system is the same as MLB Owners can play for different team but not managers Thank you for your time Players of MRBL Sincerity Commissioner Pug

of     1