of     1   

Tipolox
#211403551Monday, March 06, 2017 7:49 PM GMT

The era is set in a dystopia world, in the year 2131. Let me explain what happened 20 years ago. Countries all over the world attacked eachother for an unknown reason, setting that war everything was blowed up except a small city in japan. That city is called "Zanahood". The capitalist reached it's borderline, an industry named "Kiloton" has taken over the world. With their help of a mysterious force, those law inforcers known as "Mad Guards" are feared by the populace. It is truly a distopic world. Those mad guards harness a red looking force that broke every rebellion in pieces. (Meta information learn in rp) Will-X-power: A force that is given by an unknown lifeform. That kind of power is expressed with a green color. With the level of willpower you have you can create what you wish (not worlds, nor the ultimate weapon instantly.). Per exemple with your willpower you could say you can create a bird that attacks for the good of others. This is a more defensive force. It is truly abstract like, if I were to shoot with a gun I could with willpower make my bullets homing with courage. (Take exemple from gurren lagann for it) (Your type of will force is chosen by a spinner) Mad-O-Power: A mischevious force that is given by a unknown lifeform aswell. With that dark power it is expressed by the red color. That kind of power is expressed by anger and madness and greed for power. Your attacks are mainly offensive, aswell let me show you some exemples. Per exemple, a shark appearing or a tornado ravaging. Or forming guns with your madness to ravag###### enemy. It's as much abstract as Will power, but in a more darky##########agonists are chosen and that mad power will be spinned for one.) (If your char becomes good or bad, that force will change. If you have one at the start of course.)

of     1