of     1   

Infirose
#211557435Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

To the ROBLOX Corporation, and affiliates. I'd like to thank you for a feature that's been a long time coming. As an older user who enjoys gameplay, but would prefer to do so in virtual silence, the ability to completely turn off in-game chat at a single change of a setting has made this possible. I'm sure many of the older users would agree that there comes a time where you just don't want to deal with a community that may be a bit too immature due to age range, but still enjoy playing other people's creations. The protective safety measure it also acts as for parents of young children also warrants this as a GRADE A feature. Keep up the astounding work, ROBLOX! You've impressed me major!
Moviuscorpation
#211557628Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

You just now realized milady
Infirose
#211557939Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

I've known for a while, but wanted to thoroughly test it before offering any feedback, as well as see how I felt about it. They implemented it on 3/2/2017.
Salty_Drinks
#211559786Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:00 AM GMT

"As an older user who enjoys gameplay" Excuse me you joined in 2015? Thats not old at all...
Infirose
#211560332Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

1. You misinterpreted what I meant by older user entirely. I mean age, not join date. 2. It would be wise never to assume a person's actual experience online by a join date. For all you know I could be from much farther back. I don't feel the need to prove myself in the area of experience, I think my badges, and stats prove that enough.
purehearted21
#211560807Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

Point in case. Enter an alt from my old main who now serves as an alt to my MortallyWoundedAngel account. ;)
king1magician
#211561188Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:17 AM GMT

you really like roblox? god save me
Infirose
#211561503Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

Yes. I very much enjoy playing the creations of other users as a pass-time activity. It's not that bad at all. Like any other game, only user created.
Salty_Drinks
#211656188Friday, March 10, 2017 7:10 PM GMT

"It would be wise never to assume a person's actual experience online by a join date" Yeah, I should really start thinking before I post.. Seriously, would you trust somebody with a fairly new join date? I really can't trust that your experienced... It could apply to anything. For example, let's say that I got banned. Then I made an alt. Why would someone trust that alt?
Infirose
#211696058Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:39 AM GMT

I wouldn't resort to such a silly method ## a join date to judge a user's validity. Rather, I'd see if what they say is truthful by searching for corroborating evidence to support their claims. In the end, it doesn't matter when they joined. It's not like being a veteran, rich, or famous on here really means anything outside of here, unless you're one of the handful making serious income off this site through DevEx. When I prove my longevity to other users like I did for you, it's only to show that assumption is a terrible way to handle anyone you meet, either on or offline. It's a lesson of value. However, if I were to answer your question in a more expected way, I'd say you cannot glean as much about an account that joined after 2016, as you can from any point before it. Here's what I feel would prove my own account as clearly not being new (even though I already showed an alt from early 2012.) - All 3 combat badges are earned before anything else. Don't know how much of fighter you are, but earning the Bloxxer Badge especially, is not typical of a newbie. The badges were retired mere months after my above join date. (Most vets don't even have it, even after years of fighting experience.) -All available badges with the exception of the new RBLX Official Model Maker are earned in under 1 year. -Significant understanding of the forums. That is, not posting in the wrong place, and (even though it's not really significant, forum post count.) -Groups, and other subtle hints that only the user rejoining would know about. I am in groups my main were in, and since you cannot visit restricted profiles (In my case my main was redacted.) I'd have to know the groups my main used to be in, and hand search them. Ultimately, with a keen eye, and good insightful understanding, no one can deceive you on, or offline. :)
Eoin_Malone
#211701834Saturday, March 11, 2017 11:20 AM GMT

2011 users supremacy
Infirose
#211702509Saturday, March 11, 2017 11:48 AM GMT

2011 was indeed, a good year.

of     1