of     1   

Quantal
#211635863Friday, March 10, 2017 6:44 AM GMT

"😏... Ugh, this again?" Towards anyone who would bash me for the subject at hand, I would ask you to refer to the rest of the community, who are all as concerned as I am. Some has come to the realization: ROBLOX has improved a ton so far and the sense of determining that just might be second nature. Let's say: ROBLOX is still in BETA and they are continuing to update. Bottom thing is they would like to make things welcoming and stand out simple and with that being said, the "skin tone" feature would make it less complex for the newcomer in a projective sort of way. We can see the rationale of the tickets being removed from the currency. Last time I checked, ROBLOX has officialized over a million concurrent players, which is quite inadequate to moderate at this rate. Hopefully, that does not necessarily mean the forums is easy to overlook and that sophisticated users should be walked all over since you decide to advance. (TL;DR Thanos is coming, March 18th) I'd hate to be pulling legs here, but don't remove. Improve, but keep those obscurities. For instance, if you would like to fix comments: users, on top of registration date, must join your game to comment. Comments can be approved/removed/filtered by owner and ROBLOX-published items would always require Captcha. Don't just flat-out downgrade and overly-simplify our Avatar Customization. Again, thanks so much for the release of the R15 animations along with new packages and gears, good for display, endless possibilities are never-ending. They look pretty decent in my opinion. Any supporters?
Quantal
#211636285Friday, March 10, 2017 6:56 AM GMT

Bottom line is* Sorry, I'm typing in my sleep.
RoboPhobia
#211645258Friday, March 10, 2017 1:57 PM GMT

Support.

of     1