of     1   

TheHiya
#211679106Saturday, March 11, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

3 seasons, 3 all stars. Best hitter award, 2x team chemistry award, best infielder The last year and a half of my career has been great, but all great things must come to an end...during my first game on September 6th 2015, when I went 1-3, HR, 1 RBI (first game ever on ROBLOX) I was a complete noob and did not know how to hit. During my 3 seasons I became a great coach and player, and I thank you all for helping me with that Coaching Great Lakes in my rookie season was great, with my career high 20 home run season. My second season on southwest was also great, as I coached alongside Alex and brought our team to the semis. This season with Flying was one of the best, as we are about to enter G7 of the semis. Unfortunately I am going away on vacation and will not be able to make the rest of the season. PLAYERS/OTHERS TO THANK: OutBloxxed: Although your one of the most BIAS umps I have ever met, you stuck along me throughout the rough times in my LLWS career TheSkraxx: Trained this kid from the start. He was a kid who ###t could not play. He is now at NRBA level and a great teammate/player. I had a great time coaching Great Lakes with Skraxx. Thank you Jman: My first coach, taught me a bit but not much. Was honoured to play a few games on Japan and hope to see him around Flying: Hey ely..lol...your time on GL was appreciated even though you were just an alternate account. You were a great coach and put up with me this whole season. I wish SE good luck in the finals, and I hope we take home the championship!! I want to thank all of you with sticking with me for the last year and a half. I will be online to check scores of games, but will officially not sign with a team again THANK YOU ALL! -Hiya

of     1