of     1   

SoulSensei
#211814015Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

Will you guys help me celebrate old roblox week? From 12 March 2017 to 19 March 2017. You don't have to celebrate if you don't want but I would like if you did. You don't have to be a veteran player to try out either! Just simply change your clothing in the same style that you were forced to wear back in the old days. How to Celebrate: - Play some classic games like Doomspires, Survive the Disasters Classic, Area 51, Stalker Classic or just play old Roblox simulators if you want to relive the experience - Change your clothing to the same style you had to wear back in the old days. Ex: If your skin tone is tan, make it the same for head, arms and legs. The torso can be any color. Then wear an old Roblox logo on T-shirt on top of the torso. - Just comment saying how much you love Roblox :D ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "but you have only been playing Roblox since 2011 so you missed 7 years of the game" - Actually, I've been playing since early 2010.. so it's around 5-6 years of missed games. Either way the golden age of Roblox was 2004 - 2012 (Late 2012) "Stop being so nostalgic, Roblox had to evolve for the best" - Yes, I understand that.. but does that truly mean I can't miss the old days? The days I had in my childhood? Plus I just want to start this to keep Roblox going strong and to let them know that we haven't given up on them. Support is what any game needs. "I can't play on 18 March 2017 because of John Doe" - If you were an old veteran player, you would know that John Doe is just a test account made by Roblox itself. It's also the second account made on Roblox. To explain the badges and the friends, just click on his badge called John Doe and enter the Youtube link. Watch the whole video. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have a nice day guys :D
GoldBloxGames
#211814135Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

Okay, I started less than a year ago but I know how nostalgia feels :) so I support.
Sitrail
#211814408Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:54 PM GMT

How do you miss this look? It makes it look like I'm running around without pants. Anyway, I guess I can try it out for half the week.
TheHollowPumpkin
#211814687Sunday, March 12, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

Wait so can I use R15 and have my own face? Or do I have to change to R6 and keep the default face.
SoulSensei
#211815228Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

Yeah I forgot to mention to remove R6 and use the default face.

of     1