of     1   

Origin_Sea
#211822176Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:34 PM GMT

Censor = hashtags, for those of you that aren't sure what I mean by censor. Suggestion 1: remove censors from search bar. - Nobody else can see what you type in the search bar unless you take a picture of it. I understand that censoring words is part of safety, but it's not possible to consciously enter a censored word without knowing about that word. - Cannot search up a large amount of usernames or assets (cri i wanted to see if one of my old friends on roblox was still active, but no, his name is hashtagged :( assuming this applies to assets, as well) Suggestion 2: Remove these words from censor - happy hours (without the s): happy hours (without the s) means the hour of the day that restaurants sell drinks at a discount - suggest ive (without the space): not sure why this word is censored, actually, so if you can think of a reason to censor it, i'd like to know why - (the first word of the cat character from shrek): ____ in boots. Also could mean the gross stuff that comes out of wounds, but that's just gross. Suggestion 3: Add these words to the censor - cuming: pretty sure u know what this means
volcano8833
#211822369Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:36 PM GMT

support. also remove pokemon names

of     1