of     1   

Fursame
#211867215Monday, March 13, 2017 3:43 PM GMT

[An interesting roadblock!] Chapter 4. Windows and Perambulation were riding the skateboard-cube-thing down the sidewalk, when Windows suddenly abruptly stopped. Perambulation stopped a little while after Windows, and ran back to him. “ Why’d you stop?” Windows flipped his skateboard upside-down, revealing a small blue button in the middle of it. Windows pressed it, and rockets started building themselves from the back of the skateboard! “ What in the world did that mechanic put in the skateboards ?!” Perambulation exclaimed, bewildered. He shook his head, and did the same as Windows. Once he was done, Windows got onto his skateboard, and dragged his foot against the floor, making the skateboard move a bit. That, activated the rockets, and he went SANIC SPED!1111 Bolram walked over, and suggested to Perambulation, “You better catch up to him.” Perambulation twisted his neck to the voice, but he suddenly wasn’t there anymore. He shook his head in disbelief, and got onto the skateboard, and did the same as Windows to activate the rockets. While riding, Perambulation saw the silhouette of somebody. Assuming it was Windows, who was already in front of him. They weren’t as fast, though, and Perambulation slowly met up with him. “ Windows “ , stopped at an alleyway, so Perambulation did the same. “Windows?” Perambulation asked, with a bit of worry in his voice. The alleyway was dark, and reeked of the smell of sweaty gym socks. From what Perambulation could see, there were, of course, flies all over the area, along with 3 or 4 trashcans, overloading with rotten food. Perambulation trusted Windows enough not to look at his skateboard to see if there were any rockets, but at the back of his head, he really didn’t trust Windows right now. Finally, “ Windows “ responded, with a “Windows? Hah, I’m not Windows,” The unknown person said, with a noxious feeling to his voice, adding to the raspiness of the voice. “That mute weirdo on the rocket skateboard? He’s not with you anymore.” Perambulation tried to shout at him, but before he could do that, a bunch of people seemingly appeared from thin air from the dark alleyway, beating him unconcious. >/end
Fursame
#212771162Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:37 PM GMT

bump Beep beep. I'm a jeep--
Fursame
#212824728Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:42 AM GMT

bump, I need some criticism Beep beep. I'm a jeep--
Fursame
#212833477Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:58 AM GMT

bump Beep beep. I'm a jeep--

of     1