of     1   

Boards4chanOrg
#212109116Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:34 PM GMT

Roblox staff and regular players please read the entire thing. The entire message didn't really spread so I am rewriting this entire thing. I would also like if anyone could bump or reply. Welcome to roblox, The place where clickbait can easily get to the front page Seriously though. Roblox, Popular games on the front page should be updated a bit more. Roblox's "popular" section is only based on the amount of visits. There are clickbait games on roblox right now that are receiving large amounts of hate that are still on the front page because of their visits yet *ACTUAL* game creators receive no attention for their amazingly built well scripted games. Roblox should update their "popular" section to have places with huge amounts of hate and a large amount of visits to simply not be in the "popular" section. There is a reason places are getting huge amounts of hate. From Clickbait (where games have interesting thumbnails but the places are something really different) to FREE ROBUX??? If I can get a response from a mod or anything else, that would be great. If anyone including mods read everything, big thanks to you.
Veroax
#212109357Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:37 PM GMT

i stopped reading at "*ACTUAL* game creators receive no attention for their amazingly build well scripted game" oh, the irony in this prison life gains a lot of attention, it stays in first place all the time (Unless some new game comes out)
Boards4chanOrg
#212109484Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:39 PM GMT

alright, maybe a couple exceptions but thanks for reading some of this.
so_l
#212109829Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

i can agree that so many people that have dedicated a ton of their time developing amazing games deserve more attention than they really get, and even if roblox can't fix the front page that is full of clickbait, they should definitely feature well-scripted and well-designed games in possibly their blogs or twitter more often.
Nullpotato8000
#212109989Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:46 PM GMT

If Roblox changed the popular category to both took into account the number of players playing and the rating on the game, I'd be satisfied. That could fulfill the purpose of the category while also filtering out some of the clickbait. It wouldn't solve all the problems, with some misleading games having good like ratios, but it would certainly help.

of     1