of     1   

OlsenBay
#212211104Saturday, March 18, 2017 3:56 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? Rate the following 1-10 Saber Combat- Force Combat- A)Roleplay name: B)Saber class: C)Timezone: D)What days you're on:
EqualIy
#212219112Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:19 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? I DIDN'T MURDER HIM OKAY? W-WHY ARE YOU ASKING ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS, COPS? ;-; ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M HERE, THAT'S WHAT! ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) I MEAN ONE TIME I WAS SKIPPING THROUGH TV THEN SAW A TINY ONE SECOND OF STAR WARS..? ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? I MAKE "YO MAMA" JOKES AGAINST THEM! ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. I DON'T KNOW! HE MIGHT BE A SPY.... TOO SUSPICIOUS.... ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? I WOULD SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE AND THEN LEAVE AFTER I GET BORED ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? I'M NOT ATHLETIC SO I WILL SURRENDER. ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? NONE, A RANK IN A GROUP WON'T TAKE ME FAR IN LIFE. ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? I WOULD TURN AROUND AND SAY "HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP!??!?!?!?!?" ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? I HOLD HIM AGAINST HIS WILL UNTIL HE JOINS THE GROUP HEHE.... ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. TOO MANY WORDS!!!!!!! ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? "THEY LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT; I LAUGH AT THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME." (I CAN RELATE TO THIS... BUT HERE'S THE ONE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO PUT B)) "DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY HOW YOU FEEL... BECAUSE NOBODY IS GOING TO CARE ANYWAY." - POODS Rate the following 1-10 Saber Combat- 0/10 Force Combat- 0/10 A)Roleplay name: COOL GIRL B)Saber class: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL AND CLASS! C)Timezone: THAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! D)What days you're on: WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT.
EqualIy
#212219188Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:21 AM GMT

BUT LET'S BE HONEST, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LIE JUST TO BE APART OF THE GROUP, THIS IS KIND OF USELESS. >_<
Perbis
#212227061Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:46 AM GMT

➣Question one: My ambitions Are to become an inspirational character. I wish to become that said character and inspire people to work hard and take care of the order. In 2 months I would like to attend a knighting (If you take me as your padawan) And hopefully pass. ➣Question two: I believe what makes me unique is my Determination, perseverance and firmness of purpose To become the character I spoke of in question 1. ➣Question three: No, I am a noob to these ranking systems ➣Question four: I would Say nor do nothing, I would follow the Jedi code "There is no chaos, there is harmony" As arguing would cause Chaos. ➣Question five: I would accomplish this task if it was important enough to be brought to my attention. ➣Question six: I would request that the highest rank took control of the meeting, If that does not work out I would say the following "Every body, remember the code there is no Chaos, there is harmony" ➣Question seven: I would surrender(And call for reinforcements in the discord)And wait for reinforcements to arrive ➣Question eight: Always be loyal to the Jedi no matter what happens ➣Question nine:I would Say "PTS" And request that the others talking could be Disciplined. ➣Question ten: I would not make him feel pressured. I would simply tell him about the order and Hope for the best ➣Question eleven:I have contributed In Time,Effort and Work trying to be rid of the sith the best way I can, I intend to train the next generation of the order once I am of the Appropriate Rank. ➣Question twelve:Mace Windu: "The Impression of the Sith will never return,You, My Lord Have Lost!" Saber combat = 6/10 Force Combat = 8/10 Role Play name = Apple L Saber class = Messiah Time Zone = GMT I am on Every Day
OlsenBay
#212249102Saturday, March 18, 2017 2:59 PM GMT

awesomehangman
#212249947Saturday, March 18, 2017 3:09 PM GMT

sith are edgy and jedi are stupid the force is stupid use a gun dummy
EqualIy
#212258213Saturday, March 18, 2017 4:46 PM GMT

WHAT'S WITH THE DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT? >:C
randomrobloxuser123
#212264984Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:06 PM GMT

➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? I've been in the Order since late January of 2016 which makes me a Gen 1, and through that year I have accomplished the Knight rank 3 times and the Sentinel rank once. In two months I wish to be in my original spot as Sentinel after going through Jedi Academy classes. ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? From other Padawan applicants, I am very experienced. I've had a Master about 6 to 7 times and I know the basics of saber combat, the Force, etc. ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) Well if you mean inside of SWOA, I've been a Sith Marauder, and a Rebel Lieutenant. So I've had much experience in being a leader. I've also been a High Rank in groups outside of SWOA but that is something I'd rather not get into. ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? Ignore them, they continue to try and make Jedi look bad, but in reality they're trying to cover their own flaws. And they're making themselves look like a fool in the process. ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. Depends on what the assignment is, the rest is up to me. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? Remind the people causing the chaos who they are, Jedi. "There is no Chaos, there is Harmony" a tenet of the Jedi Code in which they're breaking. ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? The group matters more than the control point, I'd go help my raiding group out so we can take over the control point together. ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? This is a very obvious question, the rank matters not, but it is the loyalty that guarantees you deserve a spot in the Jedi Order period. In short what I'm trying to say is, the loyalty is more important than the rank. ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? I would let the HR do it considering they have more experience than me, but if they cannot complete their task, I will help if needed. ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? I carefully instruct him on how to join (after asking him of course). And I notify a High Ranking member to accept him and tell them about his skillful combat. ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. I've contributed as a Mid-Rank before helping the Order make decisions at meetings, coming up with ideas as my own that now help the Order today. I've attended many raids that we have been victorius in, and much more. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." ~Qui-Gon Jinn Rate the following 1-10 Saber Combat- 8.9 Force Combat- 8 A)Roleplay name: Xander Vizsla B)Saber class: Dual Wield C)Timezone: EST D)What days you're on: Literally every day (more likely on weekends if no homework)
Caeser_Beatz
#212377848Monday, March 20, 2017 2:01 AM GMT

➣Question one: What are my ambitions? I've always wanted to be part of something. Something bigger than myself, but what I want to do is to help fight for what is ours! What I want to be in 2 months is what the universe want's me to be in two months. I will be guided on my path of what the universe has out for me. ➣Question two: Although there were some things, but vague they are. The main one would be my selflessness. I am selfless. It's just me, and nothing will change that. I would even let a stranger take over my life. Being selfless sets me apart in a unique way that comes back at you. ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) Yes, I used to be a commander in the clone forces. I achieved so much, I strived to become the best. Becoming a Jedi was the next step that I took. I'm not sure if this counts. but I am an HR in 2 different Cafe's which shows the responsibility I take on. ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? I'd do nothing much, as we cannot risk more conflict with the Sith. I would not want to be blamed for further conflict, so I'd ignore it and move on. After all, anything they say that is bad about us is wrong. I may report it to an MR/HR, but only if I can come in contact at the time. ROBLOX Forum » Entertainment » Role-Playing Home Search MyForums Reply to Post Original Post Star Wars, Padawan Application Posted by OlsenBay on 03-17-2017 10:56 PM ➣Question one: What are your ambitions? What do you wish to accomplish in the Jedi Order? Where do you want to be in 2 months? ➣Question two: What makes you unique, what sets you apart from other Padawan applicants? ➣Question three: Do you have any past experience? (Not necessarily in the Jedi scene.) ➣Question four: You are on the forums/in-game, and Sith are making fun of the Jedi Order. What do you do? ➣Question five: A lower rank gives you an assignment to do. Would you ever complete this assignment? Or would you reject it because he is lower rank than you are. Really, It matters on what it is. If it is a crazy assignment then no, but if it was a simple assignment that would be allowed, then yes I would. ➣Question six: A Jedi Council meeting is being held, the person running the meeting has to go – and the meeting is reduced to chaos. How would you propose reorganizing and getting on with the meeting? I'd say there isn't a "Right" or "Wrong" way but the way I would handle the situation is, First I would get all the Non-Personel out of the meeting room (If any inside). Then I'd help guard the door while the meeting could go on. ➣Question seven: You are about to capture a control point but your raiding group is cornered, and 2 enemies with superior force skills approach very close to you. They ask you and your group to surrender. What do you do? It depends on a lot of things, but in my head, this is what I'd do. I wouldn't surrender. Surrendering to a sith is like a death pack. I owe my group, so I would do everything in my power to make sure the only option is death. ➣Question eight: What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group? Being Loyal to the Jedi Order. Like I said before, I am selfless. I will never betray and always be loyal to the Jedi Order. No matter how tempting the dark side is, I will never be sucked in. I will always be loyal to the Jedi Order. No other side. ➣Question nine: You attend training and a high-rank orders all of the members to be quiet. Some of the members continue to talk – do you ask them to be quiet, or do you allow the high rank to handle it? How would you take care of this situation? I would let the HR handle it. They said to be quiet, and I must do so. He will take care of it, and I shall do as he commands. If I were to tell them to be quiet, There may be Consequences. I shall do as I am told. ➣Question ten: You are raiding a hostile planet and notice you are raiding along side a very skilled Jedi. You also notice that he is not yet in the group. After the raid is over – what steps do you take to make sure this fighter joins the Order? I would congratulate him, and tell him some pro's about him. I would then say how joining the Jedi Order can improve his fighting skills. I also give him a few compliments on his fighting. I would recommend a few things and hopefully, he shall change his mind. ➣Question eleven: How have you contributed to the Jedi community in your time with us? How do you intend to contribute in the future? What makes you capable of contributing these things? Define yourself through your contributions. How have I contributed? I have been a helper many times in P-Y Training. I hope to be able to participate in more raids in the future to protect the Jedi Order. I will help lead raids and assist in training. ➣Question twelve: What is your favorite quote? "There are no accidents, there is only the self." A)Roleplay name: Nix Vizsla B)Saber Class: Prodigy C)Timezone: CST D)What day you're on: Everyday usually for about 3-5 hours.
Caeser_Beatz
#212426346Monday, March 20, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

Force Combat: 7.2 Saber Combat: 8.4 Sorry, I didn't see this until when I posted it. Hopefully, that won't affect much.
EqualIy
#212651365Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:53 PM GMT

"What matters more – to be loyal to the Jedi Order, or the rank you have in said group?" WOW NO FREEDOM MUCH >:C NO OFFENSE, BUT YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA HARDCORE LIE ON THIS ONE. THEY ARE ALL GONNA SAY BEING LOYAL TO THE JEDI ORDER, BUT LET'S BE HONEST... NOBODY'S GOING TO BE LOYAL TO A GROUP ON ROBLOX. LIKE WAT. TBH. THE POINT OF JEDI GROUPS ARE TO HAVE FUN WITH WAR THINGS AND GET HIGHER RANKS AND DO FUN STUFF. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING LOYAL. ~ ME!!!!! I HAVE THE BEST QUOTE EVER C;

of     1