of     1   

boydewit2
#212241112Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:24 PM GMT

I feel like this could be very nice, as unobtainable items are in no way possible obtainable, supporting the idea of account trading. (Not that this is allowed, but it still happens.) The name implies that these items shouldn't be obtainable anymore, but it would still be very nice to be able to trade them. Take the Skarra, the dragonkeeper set. You barely ever see that around, and quite a good amount of people would like it. I have one myself, and trading that for another item I am interested in is no problem for me. This would also open up the possibilities for trading, as you can trade a lot more than before. I would just hope that this would ever be added to roblox, as it could help with trading a lot. - Sincerely, Boy.
Correah
#212241212Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:25 PM GMT

No, doing so would allow special hats players had to work hard for to earn to be bought with money. What's the point of trying if you can just use a credit card?
boydewit2
#212241591Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:31 PM GMT

I feel like that could be a possibility that it could go to, but I feel like the same has already happened for limiteds and such. - Sincerely, Boy.

of     1