of     1   

BlackWidowFangs
#212262847Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:39 PM GMT

These will probably not happen anytime soon, but it is worth a try: Some Thread Suggestions to better oragnize a thread: >The Ability to Edit, for the sake of spelling mistakes, hastagged words, or if you post and forget something in your thread on accident. At the bottom of the original thread, it'll say (Edited Reason: ______) with a reason. **The edit is also a solution to not take the trouble of starting a ENTIRE new thread, copying and pasting your original post just for the sake of fixing your thread's title.** >The ability to italicize and bold important words, so it can grab the readers attention more. Because we all know people dont actually read a entire long post, so words that are important that are passed over can stand out. I mean, you can CAPITALIZE the word like that, but people who mindlessly skim over a post just to get to the reply thing are likely to miss it. And yeah, Thats about it..
jjblox26
#212266360Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:23 PM GMT

I disagree with the first one. since it can be used to confuse people Troll: BRING BACK TIX! player: they don't undo updates TROLL: *changes post to something that isint related to tix* see what am saying? BUT i do agree with the second one.
BlackWidowFangs
#212266479Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

^ Oh yeah, i forgot about the bait and troll threads. But thanks for agreeing to the second one :)
Veroax
#212268057Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:45 PM GMT

1. no no 2. eh

of     1