of     1   

nastyeddie
#212349220Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

I always wanted to bring a sports game show to my youtube channel, and I felt that this would be a good time to do it, inbetween a lot of stuff that I plan to start later, we need something fun to run on the channel. So let me welcome you to The Guantlet. The ultimate test of Sports Predictions. 16 people will compete on Teams of 2 to predict the winner or predict influential sporting decisions that will happen within the next week. Each team has a "Home City" which at the end of some rounds, they can switch out for a new Home City. However, sort of like a express pass in the amazing race, you need to win the previous round for a city change. 2/4 of the questions you will be asked are specific to your home city. However the 2nd and final questions can be about anywhere. The show will film on Mondays at 6:30 (yes we will film one tomorrow) and the show will go up Mondays at 8:00 est You do not need skype or a microphone, the show will be played in-game on ROBLOX, like Sports Forum Jeopardy! Sign-ups are below: The 8 cities chosen are the top 8 most successful sports cities according to Bleacher Report. (note: you do not need to be from the area from the city to choose the city, but you will be asked questions on their sports teams Boston, MA: - - Los Angeles/Anaheim, CA: - - Philadelphia, PA: - - Dallas, TX: - - St. Louis, MI: - - New York, NY: - - Seattle, WA: - - Pittsburgh, PA: - - Make sure to sign up, we will hope to film tomorrow. If not, filming starts next week. Opinionatedsports is working to bring you 3-4 videos a week in our reboot, please stay tuned for more! Thanks, Nastyeddie - Head of Opinionatedsports, Commentator, Writer, and Editor
epikpython
#212349503Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

Boston
milanfan
#212349555Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

Dallass
milanfan
#212349588Sunday, March 19, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

Dallas*

of     1