of     1   

GilbertRichter
#212432353Monday, March 20, 2017 11:01 PM GMT

Before I start this I would like to apologies about how long it is, but also thank all those who helped me I would have never been here without you and i am thankful for that. These are some men I always liked and those who i would like to thank (Some out of the many) ~Fl########################hysauce ~Zealots ~AwesomeAndrewD ~CarniaArtanaro ~ RaiderWatson ~And Many More I created my first roblox account before 2015, I forgot the name. I found X~Legion this group made me love roblox, And it was the first Roman group created. After that I dropped out of roblox and focused on school but came back, later my friend was exiled ################ i was sad, we joined TAC in the middle of the purge His account was hacked I was depressed for about a week. I got to TCA this group was sadly divided but I learned the art of using a musket and sword fighting. I was exiled due to a false claim and I started group hopping, And I ended up in a German Group (ww1) After it was hacked. RufolfRaeder offered me a position in KaiserABrichters germany (ww2) After that It was hacked. We migrated to Prussia, I was the next best thing everyone started to notice me for my marksmanship and battlefield awareness and tactics again, this is thanks to TCA. I was hand picked into the guard regiment. After about a month KaiserAbRichter moved back to ww2 and his group is and currently "The Richter Empire" I rose the ranks as a solder in politics and then I was Promoted to Oberst. My fantasies became reality. I now proudly serve KaiserabRichter and PrinzJFRichter. I was also recently added into the Military Police. Again I would like to thank everyone to help me to get to where I am, and if you read it this far danke Yours Truly -GilbertRichter
GilbertRichter
#212432416Monday, March 20, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

About the first part the names where : Shysauce ##############
Henrypika
#212432612Monday, March 20, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

Use a Pastebin and then post it on your group wall. There's no filter on Pastebin so hashes won't be a problem.
Henrypika
#212432653Monday, March 20, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

Post the last segment of the URL*

of     1