of     1   

ScripterJohn13
#212640945Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:29 PM GMT

Sometimes you want to make dynamic animations on a character's ligament... Ones where you can change the ##### on the joint without roblox's animations interfering... I think it would be a good idea for roblox to give an option to toggle between roblox static animations and scripted animations... Some ways they could do this is a bool value within the character or through actual player functions... Though you can create other welds that take place of the left/right shoulder/hip/neck joints I think this would be a nice addition to roblox.. Additionally if you do scripted joint animations(for purposes of dynamic control) you also have to use remote events to replicate the changes as well as the "custom welds". I believe if roblox would look at this idea they should also create a method that will update the joint and replicate it to the server... This should only work on your own character's joints or joints that are descendants of character(think weapon joints).. Basically this is a request for dynamic joint animations through scripting without having to: A.) Create joints via remote events and also replace the LeftHip and RightHip which can sometimes cause limbs to break completely when fast swapping. B.) Update the joint through remote events and to each client or have the server update them completely.
Polenn
#212641107Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:31 PM GMT

tl;dr Add #Róbux to display your Robux
ScripterJohn13
#212929704Monday, March 27, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

Its an idea for people who make games where sometimes you need dynamic animation control rather than static.

of     1