of     1   

IamKimchi
#212660297Friday, March 24, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

Low,ordinary and bacon's rap song. Disstrack here's my diss on a kid who was "going to kill me in my sleep" because he was too trash for MOS: [bacon's line] so look at you your names behind the plate think your the god of rap yet your bars getting a O ne star rate only reason you couldn't join: you were too trxsh so just sit back and relax as your body gets a internal slash so look at you calling MOS stupid Knock you out in one shot, we ruthless trying to hide from this gang and our Uzis. track you down easily give you a bruising had a lot of battles on auto rap but most of them you loosing beefing with the dream team is the end of the road these bars so mass they don't rain, it snows [ordinary's line] This kid thinking he can mess with us. Why don't you shush. You think you can talk smack? I was with yo mum and you couldn't even talk back. You just regretting saying those things to us! But it too late now we have to make this disstrack. Give you a smack. Don't even try to rap cause you will just be searching for a rap starter pack. Yo money lack. Even if you think you ok we will roast you behind your back. Kid saw you going home but yo parents came. Yo parents caught you playing P0RNE games. What a shame. No fame. You nerd stick to reading. My bars pay for yo food so you can start eating. That's what you will be needing. Oh no are you bleeding? You talking but yo breath smells your teeth has moss. Kid go and floss .You talking smack to us hurt man.. Sike be ready for the next guy, I'm handing over the mic. Leave a like [Low's line] Ight, low called to the mic, when I hear my number I burst in delight, hit me up to make a diss on this republican, not cool but he's a lil kid, packs up the bag tryna ask for Cxd. This boy's irrelevant, ain't nobody need a guy to tell an element. Dad's cursin while he plays in fear, oh god his ROBLOX end is near! Drive through his feelings like a spear, bullet spray barely missing his ear. Damn I might've went to far. But this baby takes a step into a world with his first scar. He was trained by an old man they used to spar, now this ain't my diss, I won't steal a line or a bar! [Ordinary's line] Kid you can't handle this beat. Can't handle the heat. Take this L and admit defeat.
savagebaconthug
#212666099Friday, March 24, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

the most fire when it's the good copy

of     1