of     1   

SavageVN
#212810144Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:57 AM GMT

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ [Created By - VCDerp] [ Season Two Head Coach Application (To All FO's) ] ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ■ Hello members of the GFL. Whether you're a player, coach, franchise owner, executive board, or even the commissioner. I've created this forum because I will be showing increased devotion to the amazing league GFL. Im planning on becoming mainly a Head Coach, or maybe even take the role of Franchise Owner. So, Franchise Owners and Administration members, tune in. ▬ I find myself as a good Head Coach / Franchise Owner because I am capable of getting good players who can get it done on the field, im not one of those coaches who will release their whole team and quit just because of one loss. Im going to always keep it 100% on and off the field. Below I will share some of my accomplishments and background information. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 [𝐈] 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [𝐈𝐈] 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 [𝐈𝐈𝐈] 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 / 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 [𝐈𝐕] ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 [𝐈] - ▬ On and off the field I am usually very laid back and chill. I don't really enjoy arguing or wasting time on some people on this game. I come here to have fun and I want to enjoy the GFL to the fullest. With that said I have no plans on getting into any fights with any other members. But! If I don't believe someone who has an impact on the league, for example. A Referee. If they're not doing their job correctly, 9/10 times I am going to say something about it. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [𝐈𝐈] ▬ There isn't really much to know about me, I tend to keep my circle closed regardless of the amount of friends I have, I have 6 brothers and SavagePeter is our father. Cool? 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 [𝐈𝐈𝐈] ● OFL | 1x ROTY Nominee [Ducks] (S12) ● OFCA | Alabama Crimson Tide [Assistant Coach] (S6) ● OFCA | Kansas ● =NFL= | Ka######i####hiefs [Assistant Head Coach / Athletic Director] (S6) ● =NFL= | At#######alcons [Assistant Coach] (S7) ● =NFL= | Denver Broncos [Offensive Coordinator] (S6) Falcons [Assistant Coach] (S7) ● =NFL= | Denver Broncos [Offensive Coordinator] (S6) ● =NFL= | Indianapolis Colts [General Manager] (S6) ● SEC | Very First Auburn Owner | s1 & s2 RBOTY ● OFL | Corinth Spartans [First Team Offense] (S13) ● OFL | Dansville Ducks [First Team Offense] (S12) ● OFL | Roblox Warriors [First Team Defense] ● SEC | Arkansas Razorbacks [Assistant Head Coach] (S5) ● SEC | Auburn Tigers [Assistant Head Coach] (S4) ● SEC | Tennessee Volunteers [Head Coach] (S3) ● SEC | Tennessee Volunteers [Assistant Head Coach] (S2) ● SEC | Auburn Tigers [Head Coach / Owner] (S1) ● B12 | Oklahoma State Cowboys [Assistant Head Coach] (S1) ● B12 | Oklahoma State Cowboys 1x Conference Champion Winners (S1) ● B12 | 1x CBOTY (S1) ● B12 | Runner-up RBOTY (S1) (Theres More o.o) 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 / 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 [𝐈𝐕] ▬ All Time Franchise Owner Record [29-4] ▬ All Time League Franchise Owner Record [0-0] ▬ Season Two Franchise Owner Record Prediction [6-2] VCDerp | Chief Operative Officer Of The SEC VCDerp | Chief Operative Officer Of The SEC
rakion
#212851856Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:05 PM GMT

dude u suck Lol .

of     1