of     1   

KennethWinfield
#212919308Monday, March 27, 2017 2:20 PM GMT

You must follow the rules at all time, any person not following these rules will be punished corresponding to the amount of offenses they have committed: -1st offense: warning or jail time -2nd offense: kick -3rd offense: ban *If an offense includes griefing, spamming, deleting, or flaming, admins are able to inst######### player. 1.No Deleting, griefing, or constantly abusing the chat system. If you do so you will be banned. 2.Now if ### ####### ## or My Co-Founder (r_ifleman or ww2sergant2) saying so and so deleted or spammed etc. I need their name and if I ask you for proof then please provide me with the following; Video proof or a photo, I don't always take witness accounts as evidence. 3.You cannot play multiple factions at once. 4.No making custom factions unless you're using units not set to a specific team. 5.No more than 4 people per faction (except for neutral team obviously). 6.Private scenarios are allowed if there is less than six players in a server. 7.NO GOD MODDING![Spamming units, unrealistic role play, no essential buildings] 8.You may not trade with another faction, unless they are allies and you offer military service and support to them and for them to take command of a unit) 9.You need proper Buildings/facilities to produce units. Cities,Fort, Castle, and Docks. 10. Mini build only, unless it's a big scale scenario,(mini building's should be no taller than half the size of a ROBLOX Character).[Width may be a problem, admins will let you know if it is or isn't] 11.Everyone must have some type of base Like a castle or fort. 12.Players can Call peace Time[PT] if they have less than 10k Military Units, this peace time lasts 30 minutes (a player cannot delete their units and call PT after another player has declared war). If a player declares war or builds over 10k units, their PT is canceled. 13.No model copying other people's work unless you asked and they said it's okay. 14.You need a legitimate reason for war or rebelling. 15. The factions are Kingdoms, so do not call them a empire. 16.If a rebellion force is able to break apart from their former nation successfully, they are allowed to make a custom set out of that nation's set. 17.If a nation commits a war crime, other nations are allowed to declare war, break pacts, or embargo the person committing the crime. Rebels are also allowed to form in retaliation. Examples: • willful killing; • torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments; • willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health; • extensive destruction or appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly; • compelling a prisoner of war or other protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile Power; • willfully depriving a prisoner of war or other protected person of the rights of a fair and regular trial; • unlawful deportation or transfer; • unlawful confinement; • taking of hostages. 18.No adding decals that are not in-game, except for ancient decals. 19. No being favortisming another player 20.1 soldier unit=100 Troops |1 Ship= 100 Sailors and 1 Cannon|1 Headquarters= 400 Troops |Cavalary=100 Horsemen Troops Each (1 Unit)| Archer: 30 Troops Each 21.No being bias. (Such as taking a players side that has no proof and making it unfair) 22.No Admin Abusing 23.(DISOWNED) 24. Ships with Troops and Cannons Set in the Sea not land and in order to fire a cannon to hit a target you must be close to the coastel line 25. Each 1 Unit (As in Decal) Consist of 100 Troops except archers, which is 30 Each. 26. You can only invade if the King Approves 27.No declaration of alliances until you have discovered the people you're trying to alliance with. 28.No super weapons/weapons of mass destruction without permission of an Admin+ Any suggestions on rules you think should be added ## ###

of     1