of     1   

zombiekiller24657
#212942789Monday, March 27, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

If you sign as General Manager of HWE, For Satuday Night Hellbound, you will be entitled to Host every Saturday at 7:00Pm [Eastern] 6:00Pm [Central], you will not be allowed to skip hosting for another federation, you must give 7 days notice of absence of Hosting, so a replcament can be arranged, you must follow direct orders as they are given to, zombiekiller24657, KxnqHarry, spiderman90438, if you refuse any orders, their will be consquences, if you admin abuse at any given Event or Show, you will have this contract Terminated and will owe contribution to HWE [Hardcore Wrestling Entertainment], This contract is a Year contract, and you cannot QUIT this federation, without reasoning and approval. As General Manager, you will be Managing Saturday Night Hellbound, you must approve any arena changes by spiderman90438, KxnqHarry & zombiekiller24657. If you Agree To this document, add a reply saying "I Agree", if you do not Agree, you will not become General Manager, this document is for the safety and activeness of all Staff that come to work at HWE [Hardcore Wrestling Entertainment]
zJordanStonez
#212943806Monday, March 27, 2017 10:42 PM GMT

I do not agree!! JK JK I agree c:

of     1