of     1   

zombiebrainz
#21295444Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:52 PM GMT

maybe a new gui system and in game objects for making realistic life games, such as gardens,plumbing,lighting,cold weather,hot weather, ect.
maubinlol
#21295686Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:55 PM GMT

How would you make cold and hot air on roblox? Hot air: I don't understand how you would make hot air...It woudl just look the same as right now... Cold air: Would it be like the gaz that comes out of your mouth when you breath in cold air? If it was that then it would look like smoke....wouldn't it? Anyways..No we are not real people we are just blocks...on a computer.
zombiebrainz
#21295793Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:57 PM GMT

for hot air,waves in the air and maybe the plantlife feature could be effected by it
klaq2
#21296140Friday, February 19, 2010 12:01 AM GMT

Any insight on these features? (How do you want them to work) And another broader subject for plumbing would be water, which includes hydraulics, plumbing, rain, bodies of water, etc. Gardens can be scripted, but I guess not too many people are interested in it. Lighting would be cool. Real cool. Imagine street lights and the ability to make caves pitch dark and light them with a torch. Cold weather can be scripted (Have a brick that makes you a little brighter and bluer as well as hurt you over time, or not), except for snow which would be fun. For hot weather you can have a brick that makes you redder (or tanner) and hurts you over time (or not) as well as making you run slower. Imagine lightning! You are in the rain and all of a sudden... bam! You become yellow and super shiny as smoke comes off your body. Maybe you should say your ideas about these things.
genis1
#21296232Friday, February 19, 2010 12:03 AM GMT

I'm guessing you want carbohydrates and atoms too? Roblox is not going in to those specific features.
zombiebrainz
#21296375Friday, February 19, 2010 12:04 AM GMT

yeah, the plumbing was a long-shot. the lighting and weather, have been suggested for years sometiem now the mods might just start on it

of     1