of     1   

xXEmperorBonaparteXx
#212958207Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:04 AM GMT

Hello, I am Emperor and I am a conservative candidate for Prime Minister. I want to bring back jobs, and government workers, to help build the infrastructure of our group, and be willing to build up our military to defend our sovereign nation. We will build a Ottawa that fits all peoples, and give rights to all genders, races. We need to set goals, for the future. My fellow Canadians, we are the CHANGE we've been looking for. So stand up today, and help us build the future. Our nation depends on you. Our democracy depends on you. Our democracy is worth fighting for. BIO _________________________________________________ Party: Conservative Past Affiliations: President of the Senate of ##### Republic of the Philippines, founder of [ROPH] Republic of the Philippines, US President, 4 times. US Vice President Once. French Prime Minister, and Deputy Prime Minister, and past government worker of the UN. _________________________________________________ Laws that I will make- -Productions of Stores in Ottawa -Production of Cars -Activating Military -Building of Military Bases -Government Position to oversee corrupted branches of Gov. -Open Foreign Rela#############h new countries -Production of Recreation Park#####-Opening up Intelligence Branches, and Defense Branches -Restrictions of Guns, only giving guns to the Gov, Police, Security Branches, etc. -Re##############h the United States, trying to get in a United Nations. FINAL _____ Please support me for this elections, because DEMOCRACY is worth FIGHTING FOR!
xXEmperorBonaparteXx
#212958381Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

Tagged words ____ -Production of Recreation ###### Opening Intelligence Branches -Reopening Relations with the United States -Open Foreign Alliances with other nations

of     1