of     1   

ChaserBoy101
#212997301Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:21 PM GMT

Hello, I'm ChaserBoy101. Today I am talking about an issue I've seen a lot for mobi#######Table of content. ######### driving. ########### lag. ############ guns. [I]Chapter 1 ####### driving. I see this as a big issue for ###### users have. First off the driving test. Fix the cars for ###### users so they can also drive. It's unfair that we need a computer to do the driving test. Also it creates a big issue in harford because then no mobi######rs can drive the cop cars. That also decreases the number of cops that can drive in harford. [II] Chapter 2 I'm not a give fan of this but I agree to it. I recently was on the training centers. I was just practicing for trainings when I tried to jump something but it cut me in the middle. Maybe you guys can make another parkour but only for ###### users. It would increase the speed on the parkour because then we wouldn't have to wait so long for a mobi######r to finish. [III] Chapter 3 This is the one that annoyed me. Guns. Guns in harford for ###### police officer can't reload. Is that an issue? Well yes it is. It affects there time/safety in harford. First off it can risk potential danger The that officer he/she can die because she couldn't reload the gun. And in gun fights on harford if she/he is behind a building while people are shooting at her/he and she won't have an advantage because she couldn't reload. If you agree with this please do #Support!
timebelle
#212997314Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:22 PM GMT

C&G
ChaserBoy101
#212998243Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

Big*
Zygalo
#213037637Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:39 AM GMT

this is stupid, ###### users shouldnt play harford anyways

of     1