of     1   

Krvxo
#213007670Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:11 PM GMT

Hello, I am MontanasFinest running for Governor and my running partner is XxShadowsmartxX. Him and I are both Captains in the NYPD. I do believe we can make this city great. I will not include why you should vote for me. 1) Police Cars Update- I myself think the police do need newer cars, more realistic cars. The Captains would have Tahoes, MR's would get undercover Dodge Chargers. LR's would stay the same, modern police cars, and last, the Adventador would be a Corvette 2) P.O.S.T (Peace Officer Standards and Training)- The Cadets would apply for POST, it will consist of 4 Tiers. a. Tier 1- Introduction, Callsigns, and Radio Traffic b. Tier 2- Traffic Stops (HRS), Codes, Driving Tests c. Tier 3- Gang Enforcment and Drug########### d. Tier 4- Graduations, Quiz to test what you have learned. 3) New Divisions- Since NYPD is the only police division so far, I wish to add more. a. K-9 Division b. State Patrol/Highway Patrol/Sheriff c. Gang En################quad. 4) Maps- I believe that the Emergency Services Members would love to have more of a patrol place. You will find what I want to include below a. Main District-Unknown Name (Vote) b. District 2- Rural (Sheriffs main Patrol place) c. District 3-##i#######State Patrol/Highway Patrol) 5)Calls- I plan on making away to claim calls a lot easier a. Open "Incoming Calls" list, click the one you want to respond too, and click claim, say it over the radio, and you're on your way. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Department of Transportation 1) New Cars- I plan on removing the taxi and making it something useful for DOT. Perhaps a new Tow Truck, or maybe new vehicles. 2) New Building/ Loaction.- I think the DOT building should be by the Highway, And a new lobby would be nice. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Department/EMS 1) EMS- I think the EMS building SHOULD be in a new location. And a new makeover/remodling. More like in the city instead of the highway. 2) Fire Dept.- The Fire Department should have more trucks, new building fires, and a Fire Academy to train the trainees to the best of thier abbility. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Citizen Update 1) ########### to call the PD/Sheriffs/State or Highway Patrol. In case of a emergency, Cops would have to find there way to a scene. With the new ####### citizens would call 911, state emergency service, location, and what's happening. Then the cops would see the calls under the " Incoming Calls" list, Click it to respond, when over click dismiss. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Thank you for taking the time to read this, I know this is a lot. I hope you vote for me, and that's all. Have a good day, evening, night, and Patrol. (IF you do support me respond by saying " I support") (Discord Link- GyHuKdQ) ~MontanasFinest for Governor of New York
Krvxo
#213007711Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

If you join the Discord at tag me, I will respond to what the #'s say. ~MontanasFinest for Governor of New York
camgoucher123
#213040148Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:35 PM GMT

/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#############for governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts @#################governor/tts ############ for governor/tts ############ for governor/tts ############ for governor/tts ############ for governor/tts ############ for governor
camgoucher123
#213040157Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:36 PM GMT

icoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governoricoolp for governor
Cloudruin
#213040424Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:49 PM GMT

Hashtags be crazy. Use the preview button to beat the filter.
Enforcer_Wet
#213075150Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:00 AM GMT

Support but, If you think State Police is a division of NYPD, your stupid...State Police is it's own group...It's not run by cops
shrop2005
#213109847Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:27 PM GMT

I don't support any of this. Everything you stated is what's in firestone. We would be copying.
Creptiqal
#213110476Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:41 PM GMT

Are war groups still a thing? LOL Eat my pants :)
Krvxo
#213129127Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

It would be its own Police Division. ~MontanasFinest for Governor of New York
Krvxo
#213129183Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:49 PM GMT

True, but nothing is confirmed yet, there is still time for change. ~MontanasFinest for Governor of New York

of     1