of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Saiose
#213014950Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:10 AM GMT

grrr all of these newbags from bwe grrr discourage people from becoming active with the community and this is why your clan is a failure. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213015000Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:10 AM GMT

what when did i say this was a bad thing lmao "and this is why your clan is a failure." you talking about yourself and hydra redemption there, bud? I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
Saiose
#213015090Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:11 AM GMT

when you're proven wrong bring up x primary https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=212985888 Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213015165Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:12 AM GMT

"like what. i see so many of these newbags posting now" i posted that where did i say "ugh, i hate these newbags, get them off c&g, grr!" lol, and youre the one who brought up my primary first, bud. I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
Saiose
#213015315Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:14 AM GMT

because that's why no one wants to join your clan. it isn't because of the stupid name that post = discourages people from being active with the community lol.. don't even try to hide what you intended to do. i don't even like BWEs current leader although it's pretty hilarious that you're talking trash. you can't even lead a clan... Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213015602Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:18 AM GMT

im friends with bwe's leader tho, lmao. i wouldnt trash their clan, they chill lol. i made that thread simply because i was wondering why so many people from bwe were posting on c&g, was hoping they werent trying to hype something cuz those never work out well for any clan lol.(proof: "its a bit lame of them to start striking at c&g lol.") i had no intent on trying to discourage any of them, as you could see i never said anything offensive to them lol. and considering the fact that youre the one constantly attacking my clan, maybe youre the one who needs to realize your clan's a failure? idk tho, just my opinion I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
Saiose
#213015700Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:19 AM GMT

yes, degrading new posters from BWE = definitely helping their clan. good job m8 you can have any opinion you want about any of my clans. doesn't mean it's true buddy Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213015745Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:20 AM GMT

"yes, degrading new posters from BWE = definitely helping their clan. good job m8" where did i degrade bwe posters I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
Saiose
#213015791Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

holy #### Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213015874Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:22 AM GMT

when you can prove me wrong do it please i beg of you. and when it comes to who's clan is better, because you clearly think HR is the supreme sf clan, hmu. we'll war lol, i dont care I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
Saiose
#213015938Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

"why are all of these newbags posting" while you're a newbag yourself. your post count is somewhat average because you spam C&G constantly. you don't even contribute to C&G at all. what have you've done helpful to benefit any clan. PIF hasn't gone anywhere. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
Saiose
#213016177Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:26 AM GMT

never said HR was "the supreme clan". shut it down a while back because after a couple of months I got bored with clans. also, saying "we'll war" doesn't prove that your clan is good. you have generic stuff that any clan can get + PIF is inactive as hell. "ahahaha war my inactive clan even though you've quit" no you just can't handle criticism. how about you do something with PIF since you're always posting on C&G. you obviously have the spare time. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
CrimsonForce
#213016273Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:28 AM GMT

saiose UR AN EDGY LOSER
Saiose
#213016355Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:29 AM GMT

ouch that hurt.. better fire back and crimson you're a STUPID HEAD!!!!!!! now that wasn't that nice. back to reality where useless "insults" like that don't matter. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
CrimsonForce
#213016431Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:30 AM GMT

anyways whats your point in this thread doesnt really make any sense for you to attack him so i suggest you lay off
Saiose
#213016511Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

"grrr all of these newbags from bwe grrr discourage people from becoming active with the community" wonder what my point is. Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213016556Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

"why are all these newbags posting" do you not know what sarcasm is. i understand that it may be difficult to know when someone's being sarcastic online, but judging by the posts people made, they knew i was playing lol. im sorry you dont know how to scroll down to read posts that arent targeting you! "you don't even contribute to C&G at all." is there a written rule that while im here i must make a ridiculous impact on the community? if youre bringing up trying to give tech to new clans, help out, etc. ive done exactly that, lmao. ever since i was on crimsondidact(before i even started ####### ive been making tech for people to enjoy. (my rcl sim that i thought was SOOOO high tech back in 2015, several forts that ive unlocked for clans, an old training center, and when tech isn't involved, im constantly doing free graphic designs for people of the community, just ask around lol) "PIF hasn't gone anywhere." farther then HR, lol. "PIF is inactive as ####" i dont think you know what youre talking about... i take screenshots of the majority of trainings and events i attend, its always a 15-25 man event. lolololol "how about you do something with PIF since you're always posting on C&G. you obviously have the spare time." yes, because buying new uniforms, prepping the new back up fort and fixing our current stronghold isnt doing something. im totally doing nothing. get over yourself I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
CrimsonForce
#213016570Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

grrr XD wyd
Saiose
#213016667Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:33 AM GMT

>do you not know what sarcasm is. WHAT'S SARCASTIC ABOUT "WHY ARE ALL OF THESE NEWBAGS POSTING FROM BWE" i'm done lmao Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
TimeBurnz
#213016717Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

pretty evident you only read the first few words lol. well, im done trying to argue with someone who pretty evidently failed highschool. see ya, bud I wonder what grenades taste like | Devin
CrimsonForce
#213016754Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

not really sure how you can see his post about seeing new BWE members on c&g and relate that to the success of his clan
Saiose
#213016854Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:37 AM GMT

"like what. i see so many of these newbags posting now" IS THE OTHER PART OF YOUR POST WHAT'S SARCASTIC ABOUT THAT? [2] YOU CLAIM I FAILED HIGHSCHOOL WHILE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT "SARCASM" IS... holy.. now that's depressing Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall [2] Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+
CrimsonForce
#213017004Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

talking to you is like talking to someone who posts random crap for no reason in an attempt to start pointless arguments with points that barely mean anything
CrimsonForce
#213017027Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

wait......
Saiose
#213017063Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:41 AM GMT

>talking to you is like talking to someone who posts random crap for no reason in an attempt to start pointless arguments with points that barely mean anything you mean bringing some shady stuff to light? I have rights to expose people m8 <3 Hydra King (+Devil of C&G) || Previously known: Zelvios, Azpzi, & Hello || Add 1M+

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right