of     1   

AaronBurr_VP
#213088226Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

Motto: Let's keep it safe Pledge: If I am to be chosen for Secretary of Public Safety I will use my past experience as a inspector for public safety in the State of Firestone to further propel our new state with a good and start for the general population. Goals: I will make sure safety regulations within the transportation departments are kept up to date and are enforced in the department for the benefit of the general population. I will make sure that the Department of transportation runs safely with the proper driving regulations and proper driveway safety meaning that I will as secretary of public safety be constantly be inspecting roadways to make sure that they are safe for the general public. I will also be communicating with the department of aviation to make sure that airways are properly regulated with safety guidelines and most importantly a minimum flight level for all aircraft to make sure that they fly at safe levels. I will make sure that the health departments are properly in use and are running for the decency of the general population at all times and will constantly be in communication with the secretaries of those departments to ensure that one thing is in common, to keep the public safe. Support me for this position as Secretary of Public Safety and I will make sure that you will be safe.
Frank_UnderwoodJr
#213088381Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:13 AM GMT

Support, I like the department of transportation goal.
TenthFloorSecondary
#213130681Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

I can support, cabinet isn't really elected but okay.
5pyrofighter
#213131691Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:28 PM GMT

There's more onto Sec of Public Safety, maybe if you explain more of what the department does, you MIGHT have my support.

of     1