of     1   

whosthefish
#213106242Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:25 PM GMT

This is to assist people who can make group shouts. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Whenever making a shout, if you can always list the previous shout after the new shout, started by a [P] or [Previous]. If you can't do this, you can try to lessen the words in the previous shout. (Ex: [Exam] I will be hosting an exam today, keep an eye out for the exam shout. [Previous] Send in Academy applications to me!) --- After exams, always shout that an exam is over. (Ex: [Exam] Exam finished, congratulations to the new Genin!) --- If a shout has, (Don't Overshout) after it, do not overshout it without their permission. Only list really important things with this tag. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shout tags: [Exam] or [E]: A tag that shows it's a shout for an exam. [Previous] or [P]: A tag that explains it's the previous shout before the current one. [App] or [A]: A tag that explains it's about an application. [Raid] or [R]: A tag that means the shout is about a raid. [New] or [N]: A tag that means it has no major purpose other then just being a shout. [Important] or [I]: A tag that goes before an important shout. --- All ranks with shout perms are to use these, as it'll clean shouts up a lot.

of     1