of     1   

Prince_William001
#213106376Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:30 PM GMT

Political Party:New Democratic Party Table of Contents -Introduction -Theme -Why I am running -Why you Should Vote me -Plans I͇N͇T͇R͇O͇D͇U͇C͇T͇I͇O͇N͇ "Good Day Fellow Citizen,I'm Prince_William001 I'm Running For the position House Of Commons. I'm Expecting For The Full Support And your vote." T͇H͇E͇M͇E͇ "The Difficulty in life is not The key to surrender, you need to strive for The Change in the country." W͇H͇Y͇ ͇I͇ ͇A͇M͇ ͇R͇U͇N͇N͇I͇N͇G͇ "I'm running in the campaign because I want to achieve The change trough Poor People, I have many projects to do, I do a lot towards To change the Criminality For A peaceful place.I will Full brave face and fight For the bad people and For their bad intention in the country. I will issue funds for the Poor people in the Ottawa area, because I love my people." W͇H͇Y͇ ͇Y͇O͇U͇ ͇S͇H͇O͇U͇L͇D͇ ͇V͇O͇T͇E͇ ͇M͇E͇ "Why you should vote me? because I have many plans towards change have also had humble heart that you like to close any time your emergency and no money,I am willing to give donation to the poor like the people that needing the government help. I always like to approach and reliability even any area that I'm always there to help. Because i love my fellow citizen, I hope to have your support and vote." P͇L͇A͇N͇S͇ "My plan is to give donation to orphanages, to attempt to free the #### studied the intelligent poor, to perform a feeding program for young hungry because there is no money to buy dinner, to give me a free check up and ######## for sick and unable to go hospitals because of no money, I can give Letters also on the government to provide funds For my poor countrymen." P̷r̷i̷n̷c̷e̷_̷w̷i̷l̷l̷i̷a̷m̷0̷0̷1 Prince_William001
Prince_William001
#213110608Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

Signed P̷r̷i̷n̷c̷e̷_̷w̷i̷l̷l̷i̷a̷m̷0̷0̷1 Prince_William001

of     1