of     1   

XLegacyXVI
#213200219Friday, March 31, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

Ok this my predictions 1. Vikings because they have a stacked team and have a great chance of coming out with the LB, They have great players such as JordanCrewz, XVSplashVX, JC_Mateo and way more others. I say 6-1 not all team can go 7-0 people... 2. Redville Rockets Now we a good team and have lot of work to be put in. We have Me(XLegacyXVI) Lativius, Helloguy33, Keylant1 and a much more others that make this team where it is. Our Dline is great when Hello and TreyAceJ are on the line and Our offence is slowly become greater by the minute. We will go 5-2 3. Dallas Wolves This team is a quiet team to me but they can become something in this they have some great players and coaching under 10kHen sure does have something but I think they might slip up at the end of the season so gonna have to say 4-3. 4. Storms This team so slowly growing and very quiet. They have some Star players such as Zektik, Bobbylane being coached by AndersonXVI they can sneak up but they might shock us during the season but for right now. 3-4 5. Toronto Tiger Sharks They look inactive but when you look at there team you see some talent and that TrollionDollars really want to show people that they can become great but still I'm gonna have to say they going 2-5. 6. Firehawks They was very active the start of the season but I don't know what happen to them. They have a few Star players but I don't beleave they gonna become active soon 1-6 7. Los Angeles Spartans I don't know what happen to these guys one day they look at bad now they look like nothing like the Cleveland Browns was very active now not so much. They lost a lot of players and like no Star players on there team. Only way they getting a Dub is if they pull off a Browns vs Charges 0-7 Some of the team names and player names where tags so.... Hope you like it and tell me if I forgot to add anything
Vetrrix
#213203808Saturday, April 01, 2017 12:07 AM GMT

Once again someone putting us at a low number like 5th..
Qboty_cboty
#213206636Saturday, April 01, 2017 12:53 AM GMT

Re u fr 2-5 we are active df u talking about kid we got wanna the best teams that's facts watch us go 7-0 or 6-1 facts facts
XVSplashVX
#213209340Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

I agree with this, Wolves just mad that, me and maur made Viking day better then wolves in 1 week
JoshMcClellan
#213210584Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

did this man say "0-7" "no star players" look like someone hasnt really been paying attention JoshMcClellan

of     1