of     1   

Alexfsxmiami
#213246156Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:13 PM GMT

Welcome! Thanks for wanting to apply with us. We have extreme set standreds for our students. So please relize that applying means that you have to dedicate time to become better. So if you want to pass this application please read our rules. as some of this application will contain it. SECTION I. 1. What position are you applying for? 2. Do you have experience in this position? 3. If you have, please note the airlines(NO LIEING, I WILL FIND OUT) SECTION II. 1. How would you great a customer if they asked a question? 2. Please correct this sentence: PLZ I NEDS THE JOBZ1 3. Please correct this sentence: I NEDS GRAMMERS 2 getz inz. 4. How often do you use grammar? 3. Who is the owner of the group A: Alexfsxmiami B: Racecarsrock C: Alexfxsmiami D: BobMan6006 4. In your postion who would be your superior on the flight? SECTION IV. 1. If the flight was to get exploited what would you do in your postion? 2. If you see an exploiter which will you do? A: Ignore it B: Report it to the captain C: Reset D: Bring the plane down SECTION V. 1. Please explain here what is the gear of the aircraft? 2. Please explain here what are the flaps of the aircraft? 3. Please note some Aircrat you know of. 4. Please in detail explain the tail of the aircraft. 5. Please explain the First class seats. SECTION VI. 1. If there is an Economy passanger trying to get in the lounge what will you do? 2. If a Person is asking for first class what will you do? A: Check his inventory to see if its fake. B: Name him without any checking C: Reset him D: Ban him. 3. Which would you give the best service to? A: Economy B: Premium C: First Class ********************************************************** SEND THIS DIRECTLEY TO ALEXFSXMIAMI, BOBMAN6006 or another HR! **********************************************************
ClassicTurkish
#213261114Saturday, April 01, 2017 6:03 PM GMT

Am want to apply for the pilot job, i do have experience with this position always fly Airplanes at my airport. and i have flown for Turkish airlines but left the group. Hi, Welcome Aboard and thank you for choosing American! Please, may i have a job. I need grammar to get in. the answer is A. They superior would be someone that has a higher rank than I. If the game were to get exploited i would report it to a captain or some with a higher rank than I. The gear of an aircraft is the wheels on the bottom of the planes used when Push back, Landing, Taxi, And Take off. The flaps are used to slow down the plane or help the plane generate lift. (Aircraft was spelled wrong) Airbus ##### ###### ########## ###### ######## Airbus ##### ###### ##### Dreamliner, ###### ###### Airbus ##### Airbus ##### Airbus ##### And there are way more. The Tail of an aircraft have elevators and ####### and many more key components to help the aircraft stay in the sky descend, take-off, And many more things. The fist class seats are a higher type of class than any other ### its mostly paid more than the economy class and business class. I believe A is the right Answer. I would like to give the best service to all the classes.

of     1